Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Hey I never knew about this thread!

I'm a part time potter but I work part time for a potter also. Together we are the Pennsylvania Mug Company, we specialize in mugs mostly but are moving more into other coffee accessories like creamer pitchers, pour overs, we also do other one offs, here some of our work, some is mine some is my partner's

This is an awesome thread by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
The bottle is my partner's and is my favorite piece ever. She taught me everything I know about pottery, in exchange for glazing everything, wedging clay and firing all the kilns. Pretty sweet tradeoff.

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
We did a Raku Firing this weekend, this was the only piece I was really happy with:

But such is the nature of Raku

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Fresh Kiln load of new pots today! There are way too many to post so here's the gallery: http://imgur.com/a/bRnEG

A few highlights:

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Sandwich, I love your ugly rear end face (it's a compliment I swear) jugs so much.

Here Traditional art thread, have some more pottery.

The best part! It's all for sale!

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Those are actually just decals printed from a regular old laser printer. Just apply the decal and refire it back to cone 05 and everything but the iron oxide in the toner burns off and fires into the glaze.

Edit: I did however catch, print, and eat that particular fish. His sacrifice lives on.

Hollis Brownsound fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Aug 27, 2014

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

cheese eats mouse posted:

How much? I have friend getting her PhD in aquaculture and she's studying in Maine right now. Wanting to get her a nice Christmas/birthday/you're my bestest friend gift.

Umm littler ones are $35 and bigger ones are $50.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax
If NeonNoodle is lurking around here, your PMs are full, I was trying to reply to you