Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

parthenocarpy posted:

Really really happy with how this one came out -- another, larger Red Stripe bottle:

Anyone want one of these?

I absolutely love your stuff, especially your abstracts. How can I get one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

parthenocarpy posted:

My UPS package to Wizard of Smart loving broke and he didn't get this, because it has been trashed:

This isn't even necessarily the "front," I was excited to see which side he'd photograph and post here. There was one other item inside, the rogue dead guy ale bottle I posted earlier. That is gone as well.

:smith: it was beautiful. I wonder which side I'd chose to display too!

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

parthenocarpy posted:

You can see more images at the imgur album

edit: holy crap this album already has more hits in an hour than my blog has in its entire time online

The album was interesting! Your work is looking as good as always.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

parthenocarpy posted:

Just to follow up, this project turned out to be a failure after two years. Almost every piece has severe paint flaking, paint dissolution, and a select few have collapsed. I am glad that I never tried to sell anything because I`d have some pretty angry customers around now.

:negative: that's too bad

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I love this please do more.