Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just a Fish
Mar 22, 2012

I prefer glass and metal, i hope that's ok.
That hanging thingy will be replaced by a crucifix as soon as i got time to mold one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just a Fish
Mar 22, 2012
scalp massager, bunch of fish bowl stones and a hand full of nuts turns in to a metallic plant :D

Just a Fish
Mar 22, 2012
Huh, that's a pretty drat good idea, never though of that before

Just a Fish
Mar 22, 2012
Kinda bad photos, my camera doesnt really like taking pictures of nothing, but white.....

But finally got my teeth on the wall :haw:

Just a Fish
Mar 22, 2012
I made a thing. Tube of silicone for mold, old broken wall-light and some quick cement

Just a Fish
Mar 22, 2012

Something i made for local Charity lottery.
drat its difficult to take a decent photo of an mirror

Just a Fish
Mar 22, 2012

parthenocarpy posted:

Just to follow up, this project turned out to be a failure after two years. Almost every piece has severe paint flaking, paint dissolution, and a select few have collapsed. I am glad that I never tried to sell anything because I`d have some pretty angry customers around now.

drat, thats a shame to hear 'cause those look freaking awesome :(

Just a Fish
Mar 22, 2012
I know this is immature as all hell, but i first read that as "I dislike ink penis" and for a brief moment when i stared at that guys dick, i agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just a Fish
Mar 22, 2012
First and second try at making one of those wire wrapped tree of life

steel wire wrapped around old gun oil bottle