Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pineapple Salad
Apr 4, 2012

What a neverending story, Mark!
New semester, new projects.

Warmed up by doing a quick self-portrait, with some weird color choices as I forgot to bring solvents to class.

Still trying to complete last semester's self-portrait, which became overwhelmingly purple over time.

And an unfinished woodcut for some album art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pineapple Salad
Apr 4, 2012

parthenocarpy posted:

I hope this can be allowed... I do at least one jar every day. None of this has been put out in public before so SA is getting a little exclusive on this different medium I don't even feel comfortable talking about yet. The glass is suspended within the jars, no glue or any adhesive is used just good old physics.

:aaaaa: That's so cool! How long did it take you to make these, and how secure are the pieces of glass inside?

Pineapple Salad
Apr 4, 2012

^pretty much this. I live in a town that really doesn't have a great art community, and even here there are a number of restaurants, cafés, and galleries to show work at. You just need to give people a place to buy your work, and promote it as best as you can. Juried exhibitions are good things, so if you have work that is applicable, enter them.