Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I usually have a thing about complimenting on art, but you guys are great.

I especially like this Christmas Carroller one. They look so happy. :3:

Spent a bit of time deciding if I should cross-post this from the DD thread...and I'm gonna go ahead with it. A baby thread needs its vitamins after all.

My scanner sort of lightened it up a bit and I didn't want to modify it since I'm not sure if its against the rules of this thread or not.
I used an H, and a 2B pencil, but I'm probably going to go back with something darker later on.

scarycave fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Jun 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

I.N.R.I posted:

wtf does that mean..

It means that you draw a lot of women.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

I.N.R.I posted:

Ok. excuse me if I sound a little heated but from my point of view, it looks like I'm getting a bunch of passive aggressive crap from people I've never spoken to before just cos I posted some drawings in this thread.

Well, no. I didn't mean anything by it. I just answered your question.
It would probably be best if you didn't put much thought into that woman comment. He was probably making a joke or something.
I the thread should probably get back to more art stuff now.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
A charcoal drawing I posted a photograph of in the DD thread, this is the real thing:

I heard that hair-spray is supposed to help it from completely covering my scanner in charcoal and it seems to have worked, but there's a bit of splotches around.
There's also white spots. That I can't use charcoal on now.