Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zwdzk
Dec 12, 2012

smug

Seneschal posted:

Finished this last week, it's finally dry.
Oil on panel, 12"x12"

This is fantastic. I love the color palette. Are there any artists that have inspired you? Keep up the great work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zwdzk
Dec 12, 2012

smug

HungryMedusa posted:

Friends Are Evil: I never watched Twin Peaks, but that drawing makes me want to.

This is my latest - colored pencil and Neocolor II on Stonehenge paper. I am not super happy with the leaves, but this was my first time experimenting with the Neocolors, so I call it a success.

I have nothing to add other than the fact that this is such an amazingly cool idea. You've inspired me. The only thing I guess I could comment on is the texture of the snake skin. Well done, no doubt, but lessening the focus on that specific detail might make for a stronger piece of work. It looks busy.