Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
Yay, traditional art!

Just recently finished this guy:
"I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther."- watercolor on paper, 2013

It's messy but I haven't used watercolor in ages and felt good about finishing a piece after a long time just doing doodles and making birthday cards for people.
Been testing the waters about trying to sell this but I don't know the first thing about trying to sell art. I mostly paint and draw just for myself, despite a BA in Illustration that says I should be doing more with my work than just sticking it in a folder under my bed.
I just like silly looking celebrities so much- it's pretty much all I ever want to draw. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
edit: $$$ related info moved to freelance thread, or contact me at bobbymilk4@gmail.com

Smam fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Jul 18, 2013

Smam
Jul 31, 2003
Okay cool thanks, I appreciate the suggestion. I've been painting and drawing for years but the idea of doing it for money is still foreign to me. Derail over. :)