Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

ajrosales, if you like the idea of playing with the paint textures (the red and blue bits especially) you can get some really interesting effects with latex paint too!

Found a square piece of cardboard under my desk and no work so
(calligraphy ink, alcohol-based markers, white color pencil, whiteout on cardboard)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Friends Are Evil posted:

Some new studies.
These are awesome really like the clawhand and the way that mouth is open like that with the teeth.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Mat cutters are outrageously expensive.
Frames from the Goodwill are not.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

TheNBucket posted:

I am having some intense troubles with the famous painting "The girl with the pearl earring".

For some reason her eyes/noes combo seems odd.

The left eye is too high, the nose bridge is round. You've made her somewhere between African and Turkish. Try drawing people from real life, you'll learn a lot about how to see things.