Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Looking at getting an iPad Pro to mess around with for drawing, photos and replacing my old laptop. Would the 512GB internal storage be enough for everyday work and saving Procreate images or would a 1TB be worth the extra cost?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Oh I've got a good PC with loads of storage space. This is more for times when I need to go portable.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Announcement in May, release window when?

I'm wondering if I should just buy something now with the M2 chip if I'm going for drawing apps. People already use it for art and animation, and maybe there will be a markdown.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

FCKGW posted:

The iPads go on sale pretty frequently from all retailers. I would not recommend buying one from Apple unless it’s within a few weeks of release.

Best Buy has them for $100 off every few weeks.

Apple does allow payment plans, though, yes? I have the money for it but it's still a significant upfront cost.