Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ExcessBLarg!
Sep 1, 2001
Anyone have problems with the on-screen keyboard overlapping window contents?

It seems that apps inconsistently react to the keyboard popping up on my Mini. Sometimes the viewable area of the app resizes so as to be entirely contained in the portion of the screen not covered by the keyboard, while other times the app retains use of the whole screen, leading to the keyboard overlapping/overlaying its contents.

I have the most difficult time with this in Prompt, where stuff at the bottom of the screen is usually pretty important and it's hard to see if it doesn't resize. But I have seen Prompt resize before, and I've also seen this problem in other apps.

I don't know if it's a bug, or if I'm simply missing something.

Edit: OK, long-press the keyboard button to "Dock". Still, Prompt seems to act inconsistently, but I can badger it into working with this.

ExcessBLarg! fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Jul 2, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU