Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
I was wondering if you guys would be able to help me... For the paste few days, about twice a day, and especially on SomethingAwful, just clicking on the link for, say, the next page of a thread will result in my browser being redirected to scummy sites like a 'local slags'. I googled the problem, and it seems quite common, but no one h come up with a solution yet. Apparently this happens on both the ipad and the iPhone, and on chrome or safari. Apple are apparently sticking their fingers in their ears and denying that this is even possible, so no help from them.

Luckily I don't have kids who use the ipad or anything like that, but still, its not a great new feature. Any tips?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU