Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Hey guys, I'm transitioning into using vim for my script writing at work and was curious if anyone has developed powershell scripts in vim before. Syntax highlighting exists, but I'm curious if there are any code completion extensions, because the only thing really keeping me on the Powershell ISE is the sheer awesomeness of Show-Command and Out-GridView for when I need to visualize the actual powershell objects. It might be that I should be in the mode of "using the right tools for the right job" but if I could keep the focus entirely in vim for my script writing then I think that would make more sense productivity wise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread