Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
Why is there a changelog file type in vim? Does anyone use this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
Do windows have buffer histories that you can access? I know that pressing CTRL-6 will show the last buffer that was being edited in that window, but is there a way to go further back?

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
Did your vimrc get messed up or something?

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing

tekz posted:

Thanks everyone.

Got a ctrlp question, it seems to not not show the file you currently have open. Is there a way to configure it so that it does?

I think the option you want is g:ctrlp_match_current_file.

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
Is there any reason to switch over to Neovim if you're just a simple user? I can't imagine there would be some killer plugin that's Neovim only.

• Locked thread