Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

spongeh posted:

hello please visit my tumblr at http://goodassdog.tumblr.com/ thank you and have a good day

gently caress you, YOSPOS isn't the place for you to promote your lovely website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Dead Inside Darwin posted:

the girl is loving awesome to live with

he is an alright guy to hang out with and id known him a few years

according to her hes basically been on a steep decline since they moved in together (before us) and he basically stopped doing ANYTHING but eating entire bags of chips and playing video games

this pattern holds up with reality so gently caress my life i welcome sweet death

Why do you think anyone would want to read about your miserable, lovely life in the dogges thread?

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

sports posted:

haha it's called a "derail". we here in yospos cherish these things.

no problems, man.

Who do you think you are, to explain YOSPOS to me? You're a complete non-factor here.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
What the gently caress does this thread have to do with the army?