Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Saw 3 Bernese today at the dog park, they are big bois but so cuddly.

I found this one on my Imgur from Nimbus' snow adventure a few weeks ago:

At the risk of being extremely old and out of touch... what's the faster / fastest way for me to get things from my phone to here so I can share more Nimbus? Right now it's phone -> Imgur -> sometimes doesn't show up -> login to Imgur on desktop, copy link -> post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Awful app has an inbuilt imgur prompt

Hmmm where is this fine iOS feature??

movax
Aug 30, 2008

FrozenVent posted:

In the typing box, hold down press then select [img] then “From Library”.

Holy crap!!!

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Mega Comrade posted:

Aubrie turned 1 today.

This is a very impressive photo, Nimbus would not have that type of self control.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

hi white floofy friend!!! :yayclod:

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Nimbus learned to dig at the park!

He is shockingly easily to clean, especially once everything dries up — just falls right off his coat.

And thanks again for telling me I can upload directly to Imgur from the Awful.app.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Nimbus and his brother, Super Digging Bros(TM)

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Hey I just realised we haven't had video of Nimbus doing Sammy yaps. Please rectify at once, tia

Ooh — yes, essentially any meal time is excellent for this as he barks and howls his impatience at you for taking too long to feed him.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Nimbus is getting bigger and I don’t like it!!!

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Why don't you like big happy clouds?

I like big happy cloud… but miss my small little cloud :<

E: small cloud

movax fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jun 4, 2022

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Floof party. Nimbus’ brother and half-sister came to visit. I spent half my Sunday just hanging with these guys.

It got much better when I stopped trying to multi task and committed to messing around with these 3.

Taika is the little puppy, she’s so sweet. Never gave up trying to keep up with the brothers, going to grow up to be a true Sammy!

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Sab669 posted:

I wanna nap sandwiched between the bigguns and have the little one use me for a pillow

Nimbus is part catte -- he doesn't like cuddling very much. Out on walks, he's happy to hang out with you / sniff everything, indoors, he'll play with you w/ toys and stuff, but otherwise he wants to do his own thing which is usually napping in a corner somewhere.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

I got Nimbus a raincoat. He was skeptical at first but now he is cute and dry.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Nimbus turned one entirely too fast. He enjoys drinking from natural water sources.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Took Nimbus and his brother Nassu hiking this weekend.

If only some of Nassu’s car chill would rub off on Nimbus…