Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

"because the dog owners are too busy handling their pets poo poo" you mean

i say this as someone who likes dogs but goddamn not looking forward to something so dumb it cant poop in a box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Dead Man Posting posted:

please respect our service men and women

this but i have friends who are marines and they said its ok to make fun of them so go for it

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

that dogs not even 21 in dog years cmon

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

movax posted:

who wins :ohdear:

the viewing public.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

spongeh posted:

hello please visit my tumblr at http://goodassdog.tumblr.com/ thank you and have a good day

same

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

ulilileeloo dallas posted:

dogs that didn't learn how to bark are the best

also people that let their pets get obese do not deserve to have living things in their custody. that goes for their children too. be fat all you want, but don't inflict your terrible life choices on those who don't have the choice.

working at the "corgi rescue" (obese lady with hoarding problem) i met a corgi named joey. joey's owner, unfortunately, had advancing dementia. she would regularly forget that she had already fed joey, and she didn't have the strength to talk him for a proper walk on her own.

this was joey when i saw him two years ago.

joey moved like those "water snake" toys you find in gift shops. he waddled for a few feet and then "sat" (his hind legs splayed out under his huge rear end). joey can't squat to poop, so it dribbles all over his butt. while joey's obesity was not due to deliberate poor choices on the part of his owner, his condition was still frustrating and sad. it also made me worry that if there were no visiting family members who saw and did something about joey's state, then maybe there was no one visiting and checking up on the owner :(

post some doges i just made myself sad remembering this

people are so loving awful to dogs and i would probably take him away even though my roommate leaves the outside/basement door open so we would have to invest in a number of toddler gates.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

p good dog but idk about that animal on the right

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

that is effed

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

dur posted:

could have just said pit bull owner

pit bulls are fine dogges :frogout:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

thinkin about giving in and finally getting a dog

itd have to be crated when i wasnt home which is sort of a problem but i honestly dont trust roommates to not loving let it run out into the street

gonna have to think about this

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Capslock Holmes posted:

or roommates + fenced yard

fenced yards own

thatd be a decent idea except its the front door he leaves open

i want him gone. i campaigned hard to kick him out and offered to take on his share of the rent and utilities. it didnt pass because his girlfriend, also living here, didnt end up breaking up with him.

if he refuses to shower when his girlfriend is literally in tears begging him to take care of himself and he refuses because hes "too old to change" stuff is hosed up and bullshit. i have the worst friends.

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Jun 15, 2013

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

fritz posted:

im guessing he's 22

let the laffs commence

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Capslock Holmes posted:

Oh god you're living with a couple? Why dude why

the girl is loving awesome to live with

he is an alright guy to hang out with and id known him a few years

according to her hes basically been on a steep decline since they moved in together (before us) and he basically stopped doing ANYTHING but eating entire bags of chips and playing video games

this pattern holds up with reality so gently caress my life i welcome sweet death

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Capslock Holmes posted:

Is he in customer support?

he used to be customer facing in his old job (design) and would come home nearly every day with a story about what horrible thing a minority did that day

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

i want to sever but you know, rental contracts

this house is loving awesome too and id rather stay

so yes thats the trials i face getting a dog, living with someone 10 years older than me who is less functional than someone 10 years younger than me

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

HEGEL SMOKE A J posted:

don't. especially if you get a chow like i know wyou were thinking of doing. primitive breed with a suspicious temperament + giant manbaby = someone will get bitten. he'll deserve it, but you know

hes actually totally nice to animals. hes not a bad or mean guy hes just a lazy shitlord

you know those twitter/blogs/whatever of "poo poo my dad says," I could do one for him. yesterday he bragged he was losing weight because he has to stand at his job more often and then ate a pound of popcorn. and a bunch of ice cream. and then dinner. and then chips.

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Jun 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

polpotpi posted:

Does anything light up yellow? Congrats. you have a waking nightmare.