Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY5P6czOr8Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

public class CatDisguisedAsDog implements Dog
{
Cat cat;
public CatDisguisedAsDog(Cat cat)
{
this.cat = cat;
}
public boolean chasesCats() { return false; }
public int getWeight( return cat.getWeight(); }
}

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

movax posted:

while unflattering this is a dogge picture

if nothing else, i am passive-aggresivley on-topic

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

a friend has one of those grass poop mat things for dogs except they use it as a giant drip tray for their keg refrigerator (they also have a dog)

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

graph posted:

lol some jarhead GIP got mad at me quoting a picture in this thread and pm'd me. lmao

wait, are you getting harassed for something i posted?

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Skylark posted:

gently caress you, YOSPOS isn't the place for you to promote your lovely website.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Linux Nazi posted:

dogs fighting over who gets to be KING OF OUR BED. AKA our usual morning wake up.

A picture taken .5 seconds before the white dog is tackled...

One of the many, many ensuing chases:

When we first got the white dog all she was all kinds of hosed up and would get in fights with other dogs and lose. She's sorted most of that out now :)

grats on fixing that dog's brain!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Capslock Holmes posted:

its jesus u fukken idiot