Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

wanna pette all these dogges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

sweet burn

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

oi! dog! ur butt is all over my bachelor buttons!

still a good dogge. :3:

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

yosposter.jpg

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

hahaha that lab is tired of all this poo poo. i love the look of bored resignation when the squeeky toy came out.

my sister gets to play with all kinds of dogges. she sent me this vid earlier today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRPRrIwXDdE

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

Chorrax posted:

Thing I'm looking forward to:
Camping out at a wolf conservation center where you get to eat pizza with wolves.

that sounds cool as heck. :ohdear: i hope the wolves aren't all :btroll: fatties that got sent to plump wolf camp for the summer. maybe you should help them lay off the pizza for a bit. switch to a nice hunk of bloody elk haunch instead.

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

ulilileeloo dallas posted:

emory used to be fat potatopuppy

wanna smoosh that face all up and make stupid noises because awwwww lookit that chubby little puppy

same. love the sticklegs

hahah, don't post him in gbs, they'll be all, SWEET JESUS gently caress ITS SLENDERDOG!!!

Cazlab posted:

This is my good friend, Buddy:
Him doing his least favorite trick:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdubGbiY2Ic
That'll do, Buddy, that'll do. :unsmith:

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

World z0r Z posted:

Best dog time is Episode 5

holy poo poo i'm dying here

also i want to rescue that poor lab away from crazyman yorick. c'mon pup, we'll go do things and you won't look so drat bored all the time.

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

children are deliciously sticky

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

:patriot: support are dogges

that's a very majestic corgi you have there. thank you for the pics!

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

emory is part bat potentially part boxer and part other things, but she will always be full retard

This is a pretty good description of most dogges, which is why they rule.

my coworker has a chocolate lab named ray. he's full-on retard but i love to visit because he nearly wags himself in half trying to greet me. he's just so drat happy that someone is there and it's time to wag wag wag OUCH (whacking himself with his own tail) wag wag OUCH wag!

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

Cryin Burnigan posted:

here is my dogge Bentley eating lettuce. He is not a very good dog and is afraid of everything because his previous owner was a poo poo. He is terrified that people will leave him so he freaks out whenever someone goes upstairs in our house. He also likes to sit on my bed and put his head next to the window and bark at birds.

ur dog is dying and the only way to fix it is to give it to me for maximum snuggles. i am a vet, i know this poo poo.

realtalk: depending on the age of your corgi it looks like a change in coat color isn't uncommon. if you're in the northern hemisphere then it's getting on towards summer and the coat should thin out a bit. patchiness is something worth taking your dog to the vet. that can be due to skin parasites, something missing in the diet or other things that need treatment. whatever it is, i hope Bentley is in good health because corgis :swoon:

spongeh - your website delivers a lot of goodass dogs. thumbs up.

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

gotta pette a dogge tonight. a friend came over with her fuzzy friend to watch the game of thrones finale.

finale was good. pets were good. a good evening with a good dogge.

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

the worst part is this "corgi rescue" i worked for was a very old house with an obese woman and her completely insane husband with teeth in the single digits.

:mad: gently caress these people. they probably started off with the best of intentions but now they're making these dog's lives demonstrably worse. ugh.

maybe this will help:

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

:ohdear: no dogge, you are supposed to retrieve the duck not make friends.

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

Walter_Sobchak posted:

pet

all

dogges

wanna pette all this dogge

on my way home from work tonight i spied folks holding puppies. i couldn't stop or i'd fill up my truck and then where would i be, huh? truck full of fluff, that's where.

:smith: poor little pups, i bet they still aren't getting enough pets.

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

dur posted:

Here's a happy mindy

the perfect dogge to end the week

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

bonermobile posted:

heres my dogges yospos hope they are satisfactory

jack

gibson

riley

lab supremacy. yellow labs especially. look at that noble countenance! just imagine him with his ears crinkled back as he hauls rear end around the house at top speed because of no reason at all (we call it crazy dog). then he stands and stares at you because OH poo poo TIME TO HAUL rear end AGAIN! it's dog logic and who is gonna argue?

labs are good dogges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleChunks
Sep 18, 2004

dur posted:

here's a happy dog

you're a good dogge mindy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abWBjauio1o