Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

bilperkins2 posted:

Putting together the wishlist for the next patch so if anyone has any egregious bugs they saw let me know so I can try and include them, or any little annoyances. I've already got PC K&M stuff (tutorial/minigames), QTE difficulty and overall difficulty on my wishlist.

Are most of the people who are struggling with the QTE's on PC? None of them are at all difficult on PS3.

As far as wishlist stuff goes, I am experiencing a lot of slowdown on PS3. I don't know if it is something that can be fixed. When entering a new area, Douchebag will often freeze at the edge of the screen, then suddenly shoot forward halfway across the board as the inputs catch up. Sometimes it interferes with combat as well, as enemies hitch just a bit during their attack animations and mess up the prompts to block.

E: I'd like to see some way to swap weapons in battle, like being able to swap a single-shot crossbow for a 4x bow for shielded enemies.

titties fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Mar 11, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

bilperkins2 posted:

I don't think we'll be able to do "features" like swapping weapons, this is more like bug fixing patch.

I kind of thought that was the case, but I was just wishlisting.

Rarely, like the first time I used Kyle's Summon Elemental ability, I didn't get any button prompts. The animation played and the ability was used to its' least effect, but no popup to tell me what to press.

titties
May 10, 2012

Kilson posted:

There is a trophy for farting on all your friends. How do you fart on Timmy or the Hanky children?

Pretty sure the trophy is for farting on each of your Buddies, not your Facebook friends.

titties
May 10, 2012

precision posted:

Wait what? When does this happen? :stare:

Various STD's are applied when you score a perfect hit with Kenny's kiss ability.

titties
May 10, 2012

Remora posted:

Anything I should know before I start playing?

edit: whoah holy poo poo, didn't mean to necro

It's a pretty simple game, just enjoy and soak up the ambiance.

The one thing you probably need to know is that there's a tutorial of sorts each time you unlock a new fart type. It will show you a moving analog stick and you're supposed to copy the movements to use the fart. Ignore it completely, all of the farts are just pull all the way ↓, push all the way ↑ on the stick (and sometimes aim with the other stick? idk I haven't played in a long time). Trying to describe the movements they show you will just have you fail over-and-over while listening to Randy berate you with the same line every loving time.

titties fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Jan 3, 2015

• Locked thread