Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Eddain posted:

Destructoid has some new trailers for the game.

Looks like this trailer does the best job of showing off what the animation looks like outside of cutscenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6shjMONXYE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

dahlis posted:

Ok now I'm really stuck. I got the fart magic and Kenny as my new party member. I decided to explore the forest by the lake to the far left of the map. Suddenly I ended up at the farm south of the Canadian border. The problem is I can't get back! There's a storage truck blocking the road to continue back to town and if I go back to the forest I just encounter endless hordes of wolfes until I end up back at the farm or the Canadian border? What am I missing?

The crossing is left of the truck, near the tramp vendor, not on the right.

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Interesting thing on the final boss fight if you go off script a bit, when Cartman is holding Kenny, and you're meant to fart on Kenny's balls, I did the Roshambo special attack (kick to the balls), and Cartman scolds me for using the attack, saying something like "no, douchebag, Princess Kenny is a girl, you can't kick her in the balls, you have to fart on them." Did anyone else try something like that with a special, and get another response?

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

It did take me until the last hour of the game to realise there was a little arrow you moved about to find the frequency of a fart, before I was randomly mashing A and D.

• Locked thread