Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I love the comic, it scares the hell out of me.

At the same time though just about every time Mercy is in frame I can't help but go :3: How hard is it to have a pet bat? Are they illegal/expensive/high maintenence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Well... Here we are again, Doc

How ominous

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Looks like Wadsworth really took to the place. I find that incredibly suspicious for some reason I can't put my finger on.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I... Have nothing witty to say here. MOTHERFUCK :stonk:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Mercy in a coat pocket is just pure :3:

What's the over/under on that woman in the last 2 panels turning out to be some kind of creature?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Iris reacted pretty realistically to that lady's nihilistic tirade about how modern technology has taken the mundanity out of death.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Tollymain posted:

the better question is, what started this tradition :unsmigghh:

Well the only other tradition like it I can think of is the one where you use the solid cloth to hide your guilt from God, so if I had to guess there was a murder conspiracy in the town's early days.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Yeah my mind went straight to cannibalism because of the cooked ortolan traditions, but in an odd way I think that's way too mundane of a creepy town trope for Broodhollow

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Sometimes simplicity is everything. Neat image.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

McSpanky posted:

SKYMEAT is clearly the superior choice.

Pigeon and seagull make for some pretty tasty meat actually

At least I hope that's what it is :stonklol:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Poison Mushroom posted:

Edit Is "Breakfast: Served before 5 AM or after 6 AM" a reference to anything specific that's happened, or just one of those little uncanny details that Kris is so good at?

Could be they just need an hour each day to clean the ovens or whatever.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
And we open outside the... City hall? I think that's supposed to be City hall

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Oh hey it's the Ladies' Auxiliary club nothing creepy goin' on there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Aww he got a little birdhouse for Mercy :3:

• Locked thread