Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

DarklyDreaming posted:

I love the comic, it scares the hell out of me.

At the same time though just about every time Mercy is in frame I can't help but go :3: How hard is it to have a pet bat? Are they illegal/expensive/high maintenence?

Well they're nocturnal, so that'd be lovely right off the start. They also they get tangled up in people's hair. I kinda assume it'd be a bummer to get exercise for one and it could get fat and die. I've never had a bird though and they seem to do alright as pets but they're also not mammals.

edit: guess I should post something about the comic too. It's pretty good, I finally got around to reading it today. I wonder if ghost girl sounds like a middle aged man or not though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Hollandia posted:

I thought the tangled in the hair thing was a bit of a myth? They have pretty drat good echolocation, enough not to land on someone's head... The rest is pretty spot on though.

It could be a myth, I dunno. I figure it doesn't help much to have good flight control in a cramped indoor space though, which is where I imagine such a thing would happen.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I like how someone's keeping their eyes open and on it at all times during the beating.

ChairMaster
Aug 22, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Well it makes sense on this page where he slams the drawer in the face of the ghost girl trying to help him, but he's facing left when he and Iris beat the stitched man into tiny pieces, which I don't really think was a bad idea.

• Locked thread