Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnbearablyBlight
Nov 4, 2009

hello i am your heart how nice to meet you

Cat Mattress posted:

I don't know if he'll use the same backstory or not, but that's a name we've seen. Harker the tailor is the guy who founded the Skull & Shovels Society after all.

Aah, that makes a lot more sense to me. I wasn't convinced that this thing was Maddy either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnbearablyBlight
Nov 4, 2009

legendaryRev posted:

Easy now, it's a whole 11 letters to put into Google. I know that the OP should have put the link in the first post, but can't we keep it friendly?

Anyhow, I am so excited for this week, what a great time to start reading this.

I think he's saying that people should add a direct link to the most recent comic when it first begins being discussed. And I agree. It makes a much better experience for people who find the comic late and want to catch up with the thread as they read through the archives.

UnbearablyBlight
Nov 4, 2009

Update. Iris! :black101:

This feels like a climax...I'm guessing we're nearing the end of the first chapter?

• Locked thread