Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Oh dear. :ohdear:

This isn't going to end well, is it. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Dogbutt posted:

Wow so I saw this thread and the comic sounded interesting! I caught up with it and uh :stare:

Now that this monster is gone, will just another pop up? Kinda like a "monster of the week thing" but way longer then a week?

What makes you think the monster is actually gone? It's a ghost/spirit/monster/undead thing, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes back, pissed at you now, because it had to reattach its head. You thought it was bad when it just wanted your eyes? Now you're its target and it wants you dead. It's not going to make it easy or quick, either.*

*Note: Pure speculation. It could be gone forever!

• Locked thread