Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Someone in the comments suggested that this page should be done in flipbook form when the first collection comes out and I would love to see this.

It's just very satisfying to imagine an evil figure getting smacked to death with a frying pan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

The Bottlefly Boys are pretty great. I hope they stay nice.

My question is, how did they even know to go there? The Bottlefly Boys seem to know how to show up in just the right places exactly after something strange has happened. This could just be for plot convenience, but for now the Bottlefly Boys are a bit too good to be true for me. Maybe Switchwater has something to do with it? I'm not sure, that's really just wild speculation on my part.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

If you haven't seen it yet, Kris Straub is doing a Kickstarter to print the first Broodhollow collection. There are some neat perks, like postcards and posters from Broodhollow, as well as perhaps a Mercy pin. I wish there were more options at a lower tier of money, but hey for 6666 dollars a character based on you will be extremely important in a future story.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Fabricated posted:

Gee I wonder if the not-alcohol alcohol everyone drinks has something to do it.

I was thinking that, but if you look at the most recent page it seems like Wadsworth isn't drinking Switchwater. Instead my theory (which is entirely speculation) is that it has something to do with the holidays. Perhaps what the town thinks are just traditions is really something that slowly leeches away their memories? This would explain why everyone in town seems to be stuck with about a two week's span worth of memories, and why the nurse at the hospital outside of town could remember what happened to Iris's father while Iris herself forgot. Of course, like I said this is entirely speculation based off crumbs of information so I could be completely wrong.

• Locked thread