Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
Glanced at this back when it was still in the middle of the bat scene. Shrugged and moved on.

Caught up now. Instantly locked into my regular webcomic reading schedule. :suspense:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,

Samovar posted:

Uh-oh. Could Zane be responsible for the incident?

Here's my probably-reading-too-much-into-it support evidence for this theory:

Zane's outfit for most of this chapter. Two red straps from his suspenders...

And over that, a jacket and red scarf with the end trailing down the middle of his chest.

Zane has been wearing three red lines for this entire chapter.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
It's the same paradox that plagued much of Lovecraft's work - an unseen monster is scarier than any monster you can actually draw or describe.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
I flipped it vertically, and was able to make out a couple mirrored phrases in there such as "the evil effects of alcohol" and "believe no one is watching", but I expect it's mostly just vaguely spooky gibberish.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
We're back.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
The fifth photo is the one he accidentally took of himself when he first picked up the camera.

I can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

Straub put out a second Local 58 short in the meantime.

• Locked thread