Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Big Whoop
Oct 12, 2012

Learning Disabilities: Cat Edition
Speculation time!
The fire was started by someone in the Skull and Shovels Society, which is said to be very old. Maddie, who attended to the victims in the burn ward found out, and was promptly murdered to keep the secret. Alternatively, the local bark might be a resource someone is after, it being the prohibition and all.

I think that Maddie is the "Protector" when it comes to Wadsworth, and that the stitched skeleton is the taylor dude who's offing people to rebuild his body. He says that he could only begin talking about a month ago, which is when Iris' dad is hinted at to have died. He says that Wadsworth has something he needs -- which would be his "good heart". Of course, the Skull And Shovels society knows about it and is actively in the process of covering it up, because its the secret to immortality or something.

Either way I'm loving the poo poo out of the buildup of this comic, and really love the dream sequences, they're pretty damned adorable.

The Big Whoop fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jun 14, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Whoop
Oct 12, 2012

Learning Disabilities: Cat Edition

poo poo, he's marked by Harker now!
I don't think we have seen the last of him.

• Locked thread