Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Yeah, I think Maddy has been warding off Harker. Note that Maddy was killed by "someone who hated being looked at," and all her ghost does is look at things. It seems likely that Harker still hates being looked at, presumably because he's a grotesque walking skeleton, and that by watching people closely she can keep him away.

Unless somebody carefully shut away all the liminal spaces she could use to manifest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Oh, god, that poor man is going to be locked in jail until he forgets.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Based on the imagery I'm pretty sure the angleworm is hiding in somebody; possibly Wadsworth, possibly somebody else.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

I'm reading it as "the red voice is the stuff that Zane is suppressing, and the two fonts merge when it finally emerges into his conscious mind."

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

I think the problem is more that they're trying to cope with whatever the horror is and not really bothering to try and find out what the hell is going on or to deal with it on a broader scale.

Or they could just leave!

seriously they should all get the hell out if at all possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

Harker isn't doing too well these days, is he?

• Locked thread