Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Tollymain posted:

Somebody in the comments mentioned something. Iris's book says that Harker died in the fire.

But here Mayor Osgood says something that indicates he survived.

:stare:

Whatever's wrong with Broodhollow, it goes a lot deeper than what we've figured out already.
I dunno the fact that the mayor's reaction to asking when Iris' dad died is a blank stare followed by everybody resuming conversation as if he hadn't said anything seems pretty loving off to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Action Tortoise posted:

Thank goodness! For a second there I thought Zane was going native.
I think whether or not he remembers this tomorrow is the better test of that.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

McSpanky posted:

No face on a clock, no face on a person. :aaaaa:
I think that's just a broken clock missing its innards. His bat lives in it! :3:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

JayMax posted:

Am I the only one who thinks of Planchett as a buttoned-down Checkerboard Nightmare?
READ RUTHERFORD PLANCHETT.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

The three red lines are the path he followed out of his shop in the dream. :raise:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

That looks more like 193[several numbers printed on top of each other] to me. :raise:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Cryophage posted:

Zane is facing left as he browbeats the doctor. Is the left/right facing bit still a thing?
Probably not, one of them has to be facing left if the other is facing right.

Well, I mean it doesn't apply to both, but notice how the Doc stars off facing left and ends up facing right when he faces the reality of the issue.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

nimby posted:

Novacek makes a good point. Why would the Sawmill have 3 big brutish guys working the night shift all by themselves? Especially when the 3 guys had no problem fighting huge demon-like bats.
What do you think the "night shift" is about, hm?

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Carrasco posted:

Huh, Virgil was the only one to return it on time.
Nah, it looks like Km Chimichanga retruned it on time too. Dec 18 due, and "C 18" return.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

neogeo0823 posted:

Well then. :stare:

You can see the horrible tower thing in the first photo, the hole/pit/thing from the end of the second book, and it looks like even Cadavre made an appearance for old time's sake.
There's two ghosts, actually, there's a less distinct one on the left of the photo also photobombing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

"Is it moving at all?" is such a good line to have stalled on.

• Locked thread