Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

FutonForensic posted:

Holy poo poo.

Learning this is like a creepy-pasta in itself. :psyduck:

Kris is so mad that no one attributes it to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Esme posted:

I think he's saying that people should add a direct link to the most recent comic when it first begins being discussed. And I agree. It makes a much better experience for people who find the comic late and want to catch up with the thread as they read through the archives.

Yeah, it's a lot better than just suddenly seeing posts reacting to something that you either haven't read yet or can't place (if you're from the future). Basic netiquette.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I really can't wait for this arc to be over, honestly. We know it's not Wadsworth. We know! It can't be him, that would be lame! So his whole inner conflict rings hollow and makes him seem a bit stupid, and it's just waiting and waiting and waiting for the other shoe to drop. I loved the first storyline of this comic but I just can't get on board with the main thread of this one, and that's a shame. At least the b-plots are intriguing.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

heenato posted:

How does one remove that with a corkscrew? Unless they pushed it in which is just the worst idea.

Simple, you insert it alongside the entry wound and uncork the skin, the needle will come with it.

It was probably even less pleasant than it sounds.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Zane sort of looks like a Ghostbuster there.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

In Stephen King's hit book about children having sex in sewers, IT, even the notes people took down of the supernatural eventually faded from the page.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

blastron posted:

Ehhhhhhh. A good effort, but YouTube is full of many, many, better works in this genre.

Iunno. It might not be the most striking horror concept, but at least it doesn't look like the fakest, goofiest digital effects ever, like almost every youtube 'horror' video.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

MikeJF posted:

Plus it didn't devolve to a loving jump scare or sudden noise

Or someone's face leaking black CG goo.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

We were discussing what it was but I guess it's been out long enough to stop that now.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Yeah I kinda thought the show would just use Candle Cove as like, the first episode. I have no idea how you can make 6 episodes out of such a simple premise. Maybe they're planning on padding it out with absolute pointless bullshit, like Marble Hornets.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I've never seen a man get so much horror mileage out of public access TV.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Don't worry, I know how this story ends, the guy's fine.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

That was my uncle Stefanos at my sister's wedding.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

There are a lot of people who think the education system should be seriously revised because remembering historical dates and poo poo is utterly worthless in a world when you can look any of it up on your phone in less than a minute. There's a focus on memorization in education that's extremely outdated in the information age.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I really don't think Planchett will ever grow, either positively or negatively.

• Locked thread