Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drewski
Apr 15, 2005

Good thing Vader didn't touch my bike. Good thing for him.
These have been pretty popular for me. I'm not nearly an rpollestad but maybe you'll get some laughs out of them. I think the only one that may be an already-done status is the nickelback one, but it's loving nickelback soooooo:

Queso I guess people don't like puns anymore. Is cheesy humor uncool or something? They should really Brie more grateful; it's tough to Kraft a good one these days.

(Also, if for whatever reason your friends are cool and play along, feel free to use these as you see fit: 'I've created a Muenster', "I'm gonna Moudou you over this" "Yes, I have an abondance of puns", "STOP IT YOU'RE BUCHERON THE JOKE", "These are getting Harzer and Harzer to come up with", "Don't be such a Weisslacker", "Manouri silly or what?" "Well, if you don't like them, Abbey Blue" "You're starting to cross the line into unfunny territory - your last one was a real Ardsallagh".)
--------------------

We've become so distrustful of our government that Congress now has a lower approval rating than Nickelback. Let's let that sink in for a minute.
--------------------

If ever I end up in a coma, I hereby request that the hospital not shave my face so that if I ever wake up I can at least pretend to be Gandalf.
--------------------

Next time you get upset with someone, just remember that they aggressively touch their butthole at least once every day.
--------------------

I may scream like a dainty lady, but I punch like a man!
--------------------

If you're a landlord and your one big perk in your craigslist ad is "only a 6 minute walk from the medical center!" I should automatically get half off.
--------------------

To the guy I accidentally made eye contact with in that alley while scratching my balls, sorry, didn't mean to lead you on just now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drewski
Apr 15, 2005

75% of human genetic makeup is the same as a pumpkin. So this Thanksgiving, remember that eating pumpkin pie is 3/4ths cannibalism!

Drewski
Apr 15, 2005

Thanks to China, Bitcoin is plummeting. Had this affected Wall Street, we'd probably be hearing about all kinds of suicides, but I guess it's a good thing Bitcoin investors can't actually get hurt jumping out the window of their mom's basement.

• Locked thread