Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Honey Badger
Jan 5, 2012

^^^ Like this, but its your mouth, and shit comes out of it.

"edit: Oh neat, babby's first avatar. Kind of a convoluted metaphor but eh..."

No, shit is actually extruding out of your mouth, and your'e a pathetic dick, shut the fuck up.
Maybe a dumb question, but when places ask you to send your resume in an email, are you supposed to attach it as a document or copy / paste it into the email itself? I've seen some ask for both ways specifically and so obviously I do what they ask, but for ones that don't specify I'm not sure if there is a "standard" way to do it. I'm always worried someone will refuse to open an attachment because they are scared of viruses or something, and just decide to toss out my resume instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU