Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pistol Packin Poet
Nov 5, 2012

Everyone needs an
escape goat!
Crossposting from the entry level thread:

I just got done with my phone interview with an Urgent Care center. I stumbled a lot due to anxiety, but it wasn't really an interview. It was more of a "hey, I'm looking at your resume, since you did this, you could do this correct?" No generic questions about "Tell me about yourself" or "Tell me about a time..." So this may seem promising.

I hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot when I told him that I needed to travel to help out my grandparents . I felt the need to tell him since I didn't want to bring it up in the middle of training. He said he was happy that I told about it though. But the outlook did seem promising since he said that he'll call me within a week to see if they can bring me in and to talk about salary. The odd thing about this interview was that I thought I was applying to be a receptionist so I was prepared to talk about communication, but instead he wanted me to be his assistant marketing manager. Which is something I could totally do.

Should I send a thank you email for a phone interview? The interview itself was very informal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU