Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Forgive the blatant crossposting..

I'm hoping there is a teacher or early childhood teacher around i can bother with this.. This is a paragraph in my cover letter for a job, this is what I want it to say

"I have always had an affinity with children and am able to form a bond with them quite easily. I make them feel safe and am fun to play with"

Now how do I say this without sounding like Jared from Subway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Mantle posted:

Good stuff

Lockback posted:

Also good stuff

Thank you both, these suggestions were very helpful.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
How would you answer a question about a degree you’re half way through that you’re pretty sure you’re not going to bother completing? The job is with the same educational institution you’re applying to.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Valid point. It may not come up, but one of my previous roles with this place is only available to students as they study. I’m just covering my tush in case they happen to know this and ask what I was doing.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Nope, it’s not a qualification I need.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Extra row of tits posted:

Forgive the blatant crossposting..

I'm hoping there is a teacher or early childhood teacher around i can bother with this.. This is a paragraph in my cover letter for a job, this is what I want it to say

"I have always had an affinity with children and am able to form a bond with them quite easily. I make them feel safe and am fun to play with"

Now how do I say this without sounding like Jared from Subway?

Found out today my twin daughters will be studying at the place I’ll be working if I get this job.

God drat I want this job.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
gently caress.

Me.

I was approached by commercial laboratory and offered a job. I’d be doing my own thing Monday to Friday, and would have my own workspace to play music or audiobooks while I work.

They need me to start when I’m on the other side of the planet on my literal first trip overseas so I can’t take the job.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Word.

Trouble is I’m going with my GF for her dads 800 birthday. All booked and paid for months ago.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I did ask, but they need someone at that point hard.

I hadn’t considered applying once i get home so I’ll do that, never know your luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Yo!

I got an email asking for my availability for a phone interview. I replied the next day and am waiting to hear back, it’s been a week. How long should I wait before emailing again in case it’s fallen through somewhere?