Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Uh so I managed to score an interview within a week of moving back from college. The hiring managers loved me and now I need to meet with the HR director and the guy who will be my boss as a threeway interview.

My issue is 1. I haven't had a formal job interview since my first corporate job as a barista at Starbucks and 2. I don't own any suits.

So I guess 1. is gonna be pretty shakey no matter what but if I were to get a suit at Men's Warehouse, what's the best option for a slim fitting suit that isn't hilariously expensive? (I'm a slim guy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Suit obtained and tailored for my size/height! Now to peruse Goodwill for some ties. :)

I'm assuming burgundy? I feel like such a cretin not knowing this. :doh:

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Future potential boss told me I absolutely killed the interview and whispered to me 'amazing job'. The interview went to two hours and he brought in the person I would be replacing (she's moving away) and who would ultimately be training me and she seemed to like me as well. HR talked to me and said they'd call me sometime next week for a second interview. This is a good sign, right? It's my second interview ever with Starbucks being my first, of which I didn't even have a resume. :ohdear: