Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Musi Ace
Jan 26, 2006
Too Late

Arrgytehpirate posted:

What the hell is a CV? I think it's a cover letter, but I don't get the V. What should go in my cover letter?

CV stands for curriculum vitae. It is more commonly used in Europe instead of a resume. It's pretty much a super resume with every drat detail of your life on it. I've seen CV's that had peoples blood types listed. How much detail to include in your CV tends to depend on the area/country you're in and the job you're applying for. I'm sure there is a recruiter here who deals with them and can give you more info about what to include in them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU