Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
r0ff13c0p73r
Sep 6, 2008
Who was the third endbringer that Doctor Mother was talking about ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

r0ff13c0p73r
Sep 6, 2008

Zasze posted:

This is assuming she releases control of anyone when she is done with scion, with a sequel planned I could easily see taylor being some sort of background threat in whatever form the remnants of humanity takes.

The portals are down so she's lost most of her control Her normal range is around 16 feet (or was it yards?).

r0ff13c0p73r
Sep 6, 2008
I've really enjoyed the Undersider epilogue chapters. They are providing a great deal of context and show how the people closest to Taylor have dealt with the aftermath of her actions and the new world order. Of course they don't spend a long time talking about what happened, no one wants to remember how the fight ended, only that it did. It was ugly, brutal, and very hard to deal with. She saved the world, so everyone technically owes her their continued existence, but she did it by committing one of the greatest abuses of power seen throughout the series. No one talks about it because no one wants to remember, they just want to move on.

r0ff13c0p73r
Sep 6, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

So, Pact just what the hell is Rose, how could that old bitch have had the time to set "Rose" up in the little time she had. Anyway, it seems like granny expected Molly wasn't going to make it but couldn't just go with Blake as a first choice after the rules she set and thus could not break, so she put Blake second. This makes me believe that the order is likely more important that just Blake being second, in fact it makes me suspicious of Paige, very very suspicious of Paige. Even more suspicious is that, if Paige was really that wrong, why not just remove her from the list of possibles? If she can add Blake to that list surely she must have been able to out and out remove someone. Is Paige already "Awake" and involved in this supernatural poo poo maybe?

I don't really have anything else to say we don't have enough information for me to really do any solid speculating at this point.

It seems to me that she knew that Paige had obligations outside of the house that would get her immediately killed.

• Locked thread