Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namarrgon
Dec 23, 2008

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
I'd like Worm 2 to be 20 or 30 years into the future and only deal with the old cast as peripherals or where it makes sense (Dragon would still be around, as would GU, but probably not Contessa).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namarrgon
Dec 23, 2008

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

How old are the Lambs supposed to be? I just got to the start of arc 8 and I'm having a hell of a time pinning it down

There's usually something like half a year to a year between arcs so that's no surprise.

Besides 'age' becomes a bit fussy when you are talking about biological experiments.

Namarrgon
Dec 23, 2008

So is Twig done? I usually wait till after a whole arc to start reading and it hasn't updated in a while.

Namarrgon
Dec 23, 2008

Oh I see now, the index is being weird; it always puts 20.x on the bottom, despite it coming after around 20.5 so it seemed as if there was no update after 20.x.

• Locked thread