Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS

packsmack posted:

Well, I just got done binging through this. I can't believe how long it was and at the same time I can't believe that I still want way more. I think it definitely dropped a little in quality after the whole Alexandria and Tagg (it would just be arc 27 and 28 that I need to spoil things for right?). It kind of felt like wildbow was trying to move the story along to his endgame and didn't want to go through the process of really fleshing out the PRT/wards as much as he did with the Undersiders.

This is kind of how I feel too, though I wouldn't say it dropped in quality as much as I think the pacing took a real nosedive.

I think it started when Taylor turned herself in willingly; I just couldn't buy that 4 cryptic words from Dinah was enough to make someone intelligent and methodical like Taylor give up everything she had just on the off chance she would be making the right decision, though I guess it does fit somewhat with her personality.

Wildbow really needed to take as much time fleshing out Taylor's time in the Wards as she/he took fleshing out her time with the Undersiders. As it is it really does feel like she/he just wanted to advance the plot as quickly as possible at the cost of the already established pacing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread