Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
We finally dropped IE7 a few weeks ago and I can't be more happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
I'm working on a responsive site with Foundation as my base. Anyone know why a table would be off center in a mobile browser if it's set to margin: 0 auto? It shows up fine at mobile size on desktop Chrome, but it's off center in iOS Safari and Chrome. It's really driving me crazy, especially since my images are all centered.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

Lumpy posted:

If you have a mac, use remote console otherwise, uh...

Yea it shows up centered in remote console and off center in iOS Safari. I'm so confused. I'm testing on iOS Safari 5.1 though, but I thought they were all standards complaint from the get go?

Ah I'm getting developer tools mixed up with that.

cheese eats mouse fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Jul 16, 2013

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Setting it to display block works (and I know it isn't really right), but the content extends outside the table. The box-sizing is set to border-box. loving tables.

It was a font-size issue. Too much content broke the table.

cheese eats mouse fucked around with this message at 16:03 on Jul 16, 2013

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Yea I get approached with stuff like this

quote:

Hey.. Are you doing websites on your own? If so, what do you charge to design a site? It's a florist and will need an online store.

I can't just throw you out a number without knowing the details and scope. I replied:

quote:

Depends on their budget, do they need a design, would they like it to be responsive, do they want to be able to update it on their own? Here is my #

Still haven't gotten that phone call. I live in KY and some rural florist I expect to be a cheap client. I'll pass them over to freelance for Yum! instead.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Anyone run into a bug with Sublime Text2 where it doesn't save your files? I had that happen to me on Friday with a site. Made me switch back to Coda. =/

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

substitute posted:

I haven't, but give it another try with this package enabled:

https://github.com/joelpt/sublimetext-automatic-backups

I'll try it tomorrow. Thanks!

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

Oh My Science posted:

A lot of the px you see are generated with rem and em calc functions. 5still has a few bugs buy so far I'm liking it.

I've started using 5 for my new personal site and love it. Really glad they added medium intervals. Don't care about IE8 since most places I'm applying to job wise are advertising agencies...

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

pipebomb posted:

re: notes for the 'designer'. He got mad, called the owner. Said he was a graphics artist(è) and that he had no idea about all of the 'code' I had sent him. Brain.is.leaking.

Dude will be out of a job in 10 years if he doesn't shape up as an artist(è). If our account managers can understand h1 = header he can too.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Anyone heard of Firefox 27 just not recognizing content on :before/:after even though Mozilla says they support it. Is it a bug for 27?

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

Suspicious Dish posted:

Don't use :after.

Then what's your solution?

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
It's really well supported back to IE8 (which is unfortunately how far back I have to go at my job) so it's the best solution for this Wordpress menu.

Changed to do it on an li and still not working.

kedo posted:

What does your actual CSS look like?

code:
li:after{
	content: url('images/arrow.png') no-repeat;
	position: absolute;
	right: 25px;
	top: 15px;
}
	li:hover{
		background: $navLightestGreen;
		}
		li:hover:after{
		content: url('images/arrowActive.png') no-repeat;

}

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

kedo posted:

Quotes don't matter for image declarations, as far as I'm aware. You can either use them or not use them... might matter in old versions of IE but I honestly do not care enough to find out! I like using them because the syntax highlighting is better. :shrug:

This works: http://jsfiddle.net/wHBfz/1/ Looks like your no-repeat was jacking things up.

I was taught with quotes so it's in my muscle memory. It was the no-repeat (again habit) so thanks!

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

pipes! posted:

I've also heard very, very good things about Ink. From your stuff it kindasorta seems like it might be a few separate issues all smashing together in some sort of brand new terrible way.

I liked Ink, but you can be stuck trying to force their grid structure just like in Foundation

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
I present the longest meta tag in the world.

I had to delete some of it to make it fit in the character limit and to not annoy the gently caress out of the thread with pointless scrolling.

Around 75,000 characters.

quote:

<meta id="MetaKeywords" name="KEYWORDS" content="Business Cards Tomorrow Alabama, Business Cards Tomorrow Arizona, Business Cards Tomorrow California, Business Cards Tomorrow Colorado, Business Cards Tomorrow Florida, Business Cards Tomorrow Georgia, Business Cards Tomorrow Illinois, Business Cards Tomorrow Indiana, Business Cards Tomorrow Minnesota, Business Cards Tomorrow Mississippi, Business Cards Tomorrow North Carolina, Business Cards Tomorrow New Jersey, Business Cards Tomorrow New York, Business Cards Tomorrow New Mexico, Business Cards Tomorrow Nevada, Business Cards Tomorrow Kentucky, Business Cards Tomorrow Michigan, Business Cards Tomorrow Ohio, Business Cards Tomorrow Canada, Business Cards Tomorrow Ottawa, Business Cards Tomorrow Pennsylvania, Business Cards Tomorrow Maryland, Business Cards Tomorrow RhodeIsland, Business Cards Tomorrow South Carolina, Business Cards Tomorrow Texas, Business Cards Tomorrow Virginia, Business Cards Tomorrow Washington, Business Cards Tomorrow Wisconsin, Business Cards Tomorrow Tennessee, Business Cards Tomorrow Milwaukee, Business Cards Tomorrow Spokane, Business Cards Tomorrow Seattle, Business Cards Tomorrow Norfolk, Business Cards Tomorrow Houston, Business Cards Tomorrow Dallas, Business Cards Tomorrow Austin, Business Cards Tomorrow Columbia, Business Cards Tomorrow New England, Business Cards Tomorrow Pittsburg, Business Cards Tomorrow Mississauga, Business Cards Tomorrow Akron, Business Cards Tomorrow Long Island, Business Cards Tomorrow Erlanger, Business Cards Tomorrow Las Vegas, Business Cards Tomorrow Albuquerque, Business Cards Tomorrow Upper Saddles River, Business Cards Tomorrow Raleigh, Business Cards Tomorrow Jackson, Business Cards Tomorrow Nashville, Business Cards Tomorrow Minneapolis, Business Cards Tomorrow Indianapolis, Business Cards Tomorrow Rockford, Business Cards Tomorrow Norcross, Business Cards Tomorrow Marietta, Business Cards Tomorrow Orlando, Business Cards Tomorrow Tampa, Business Cards Tomorrow Colorado, Business Cards Tomorrow Upland, Business Cards Tomorrow Laguna Hills, Business Cards Tomorrow Phoenix, Business Cards Tomorrow Mobile, Business Cards Tomorrow Los Angeles, BCT Business Cards Alabama, BCT Business Cards Arizona, BCT Business Cards California, BCT Business Cards Colorado, BCT Business Cards Florida, BCT Business Cards Georgia, BCT Business Cards Illinois, BCT Business Cards Indiana, BCT Business Cards Minnesota, BCT Business Cards Mississippi, BCT Business Cards North Carolina, BCT Business Cards New Jersey, BCT Business Cards New York, BCT Business Cards New Mexico, BCT Business Cards Nevada, BCT Business Cards Kentucky, BCT Business Cards Michigan, BCT Business Cards Ohio, BCT Business Cards Canada, BCT Business Cards Ottawa, BCT Business Cards Pennsylvania, BCT Business Cards Maryland, BCT Business Cards RhodeIsland, BCT Business Cards South Carolina, BCT Business Cards Texas, BCT Business Cards Virginia, BCT Business Cards Washington, BCT Business Cards Wisconsin, BCT Business Cards Tennessee, BCT Business Cards Milwaukee, BCT Business Cards Spokane, BCT Business Cards Seattle, BCT Business Cards Norfolk, BCT Business Cards Houston, BCT Business Cards Dallas, BCT Business Cards Austin, BCT Business Cards Columbia, BCT Business Cards New England, BCT Business Cards Pittsburg, BCT Business Cards Mississauga, BCT Business Cards Akron, BCT Business Cards Long Island, BCT Business Cards Erlanger, BCT Business Cards Las Vegas, BCT Business Cards Albuquerque, BCT Business Cards Upper Saddles River, BCT Business Cards Raleigh, BCT Business Cards Jackson, BCT Business Cards Nashville, BCT Business Cards Minneapolis, BCT Business Cards Indianapolis, BCT Business Cards Rockford, BCT Business Cards Norcross, BCT Business Cards Marietta, BCT Business Cards Orlando, BCT Business Cards Tampa, BCT Business Cards Colorado, BCT Business Cards Upland, BCT Business Cards Laguna Hills, BCT Business Cards Phoenix, BCT Business Cards Mobile, BCT Business Cards Los Angeles, BCT Postcards Alabama, BCT Postcards Arizona, BCT Postcards California, BCT Postcards Colorado, BCT Postcards Florida, BCT Postcards Georgia, BCT Postcards Illinois, BCT Postcards Indiana, BCT Postcards Minnesota, BCT Postcards Mississippi, BCT Postcards North Carolina, BCT Postcards New Jersey, BCT Postcards New York, BCT Postcards New Mexico, BCT Postcards Nevada, BCT Postcards Kentucky, BCT Postcards Michigan, BCT Postcards Ohio, BCT Postcards Canada, BCT Postcards Ottawa, BCT Postcards Pennsylvania, BCT Postcards Maryland, BCT Postcards RhodeIsland, BCT Postcards South Carolina, BCT Postcards Texas, BCT Postcards Virginia, BCT Postcards Washington, BCT Postcards Wisconsin, BCT Postcards Tennessee, BCT Postcards Milwaukee, BCT Postcards Spokane, BCT Postcards Seattle, BCT Postcards Norfolk, BCT Postcards Houston, BCT Postcards Dallas, BCT Postcards Austin, BCT Postcards Columbia, BCT Postcards New England, BCT Postcards Pittsburg, BCT Postcards Mississauga, BCT Postcards Akron, BCT Postcards Long Island, BCT Postcards Erlanger, BCT Postcards Las Vegas, BCT Postcards Albuquerque, BCT Postcards Upper Saddles River, BCT Postcards Raleigh, BCT Postcards Jackson, BCT Postcards Nashville, BCT Postcards Minneapolis, BCT Postcards Indianapolis, BCT Postcards Rockford, BCT Postcards Norcross, BCT Postcards Marietta, BCT Postcards Orlando, BCT Postcards Tampa, BCT Postcards Colorado, BCT Postcards Upland, BCT Postcards Laguna Hills, BCT Postcards Phoenix, BCT Postcards Mobile, BCT Postcards Los Angeles, BCT Stationery Alabama, BCT Stationery Arizona, BCT Stationery California, BCT Stationery Colorado, BCT Stationery Florida, BCT Stationery Georgia, BCT Stationery Illinois, BCT Stationery Indiana, BCT Stationery Minnesota, BCT Stationery Mississippi, BCT Stationery North Carolina, BCT Stationery New Jersey, BCT Stationery New York, BCT Stationery New Mexico, BCT Stationery Nevada, BCT Stationery Kentucky, BCT Stationery Michigan, BCT Stationery Ohio, BCT Stationery Canada, BCT Stationery Ottawa, BCT Stationery Pennsylvania, BCT Stationery Maryland, BCT Stationery RhodeIsland, BCT Stationery South Carolina, BCT Stationery Texas, BCT Stationery Virginia, BCT Stationery Washington, BCT Stationery Wisconsin, BCT Stationery Tennessee, BCT Stationery Milwaukee, BCT Stationery Spokane, BCT Stationery Seattle, BCT Stationery Norfolk, BCT Stationery Houston, BCT Stationery Dallas, BCT Stationery Austin, BCT Stationery Columbia, BCT Stationery New England, BCT Stationery Pittsburg, BCT Stationery Mississauga, BCT Stationery Akron, BCT Stationery Long Island, BCT Stationery Erlanger, BCT Stationery Las Vegas, BCT Stationery Albuquerque, BCT Stationery Upper Saddles River, BCT Stationery Raleigh, BCT Stationery Jackson, BCT Stationery Nashville, BCT Stationery Minneapolis, BCT Stationery Indianapolis, BCT Stationery Rockford, BCT Stationery Norcross, BCT Stationery Marietta, BCT Stationery Orlando, BCT Stationery Tampa, BCT Stationery Colorado, BCT Stationery Upland, BCT Stationery Laguna Hills, BCT Stationery Phoenix, BCT Stationery Mobile, BCT Stationery Los Angeles, BCT Stationary Alabama, BCT Stationary Arizona, BCT Stationary California, BCT Stationary Colorado, BCT Stationary Florida, BCT Stationary Georgia, BCT Stationary Illinois, BCT Stationary Indiana, BCT Stationary Minnesota, BCT Stationary Mississippi, BCT Stationary North Carolina, BCT Stationary New Jersey, BCT Stationary New York, BCT Stationary New Mexico, BCT Stationary Nevada, BCT Stationary Kentucky, BCT Stationary Michigan, BCT Stationary Ohio, BCT Stationary Canada, BCT Stationary Ottawa, BCT Stationary Pennsylvania, BCT Stationary Maryland, BCT Stationary RhodeIsland, BCT Stationary South Carolina, BCT Stationary Texas, BCT Stationary Virginia, BCT Stationary Washington, BCT Stationary Wisconsin, BCT Stationary Tennessee, BCT Stationary Milwaukee, BCT Stationary Spokane, BCT Stationary Seattle, BCT Stationary Norfolk, BCT Stationary Houston, BCT Stationary Dallas, BCT Stationary Austin, BCT Stationary Columbia, BCT Stationary New England, BCT Stationary Pittsburg, BCT Stationary Mississauga, BCT Stationary Akron, BCT Stationary Long Island, BCT Stationary Erlanger, BCT Stationary Las Vegas, BCT Stationary Albuquerque, BCT Stationary Upper Saddles River, BCT Stationary Raleigh, BCT Stationary Jackson, BCT Stationary Nashville, BCT Stationary Minneapolis, BCT Stationary Indianapolis, BCT Stationary Rockford, BCT Stationary Norcross, BCT Stationary Marietta, BCT Stationary Orlando, BCT Stationary Tampa, BCT Stationary Colorado, BCT Stationary Upland, BCT Stationary Laguna Hills, BCT Stationary Phoenix, BCT Stationary Mobile, BCT Stationary Los Angeles, BCT Envelopes Alabama, BCT Envelopes Arizona, BCT Envelopes California, BCT Envelopes Colorado, BCT Envelopes Florida, BCT Envelopes Georgia, BCT Envelopes Illinois, BCT Envelopes Indiana, BCT Envelopes Minnesota, BCT Envelopes Mississippi, BCT Envelopes North Carolina, BCT Envelopes New Jersey, BCT Envelopes New York, BCT Envelopes New Mexico, BCT Envelopes Nevada, BCT Envelopes Kentucky, BCT Envelopes Michigan, BCT Envelopes Ohio, BCT Envelopes Canada, BCT Envelopes Ottawa, BCT Envelopes Pennsylvania, BCT Envelopes Maryland, BCT Envelopes RhodeIsland, BCT Envelopes South Carolina, BCT Envelopes Texas, BCT Envelopes Virginia, BCT Envelopes Washington, BCT Envelopes Wisconsin, BCT Envelopes Tennessee, BCT Envelopes Milwaukee, BCT Envelopes Spokane, BCT Envelopes Seattle, BCT Envelopes Norfolk, BCT Envelopes Houston, BCT Envelopes Dallas, BCT Envelopes Austin, BCT Envelopes Columbia, BCT Envelopes New England, BCT Envelopes Pittsburg, BCT Envelopes Mississauga, BCT Envelopes Akron, BCT Envelopes Long Island, BCT Envelopes Erlanger, BCT Envelopes Las Vegas, BCT Envelopes Albuquerque, BCT Envelopes Upper Saddles River, BCT Envelopes Raleigh, BCT Envelopes Jackson, BCT Envelopes Nashville, BCT Envelopes Minneapolis, BCT Envelopes Indianapolis, BCT Envelopes Rockford, BCT Envelopes Norcross, BCT Envelopes Marietta, BCT Envelopes Orlando, BCT Envelopes Tampa, BCT Envelopes Colorado, BCT Envelopes Upland, BCT Envelopes Laguna Hills, BCT Envelopes Phoenix, BCT Envelopes Mobile, BCT Envelopes Los Angeles, BCT Brochures Alabama, BCT Brochures Arizona, BCT Brochures California, BCT Brochures Colorado, BCT Brochures Florida, BCT Brochures Georgia, BCT Brochures Illinois, BCT Brochures Indiana, BCT Brochures Minnesota, BCT Brochures Mississippi, BCT Brochures North Carolina, BCT Brochures New Jersey, BCT Brochures New York, BCT Brochures New Mexico, BCT Brochures Nevada, BCT Brochures Kentucky, BCT Brochures Michigan, BCT Brochures Ohio, BCT Brochures Canada, BCT Brochures Ottawa, BCT Brochures Pennsylvania, BCT Brochures Maryland, BCT Brochures RhodeIsland, BCT Brochures South Carolina, BCT Brochures Texas, BCT Brochures Virginia, BCT Brochures Washington, BCT Brochures Wisconsin, BCT Brochures Tennessee, BCT Brochures Milwaukee, BCT Brochures Spokane, BCT Brochures Seattle, BCT Brochures Norfolk, BCT Brochures Houston, BCT Brochures Dallas, BCT Brochures Austin, BCT Brochures Columbia, BCT Brochures New England, BCT Brochures Pittsburg, BCT Brochures Mississauga, BCT Brochures Akron, BCT Brochures Long Island, BCT Brochures Erlanger, BCT Brochures Las Vegas, BCT Brochures Albuquerque, BCT Brochures Upper Saddles River, BCT Brochures Raleigh, BCT Brochures Jackson, BCT Brochures Nashville, BCT Brochures Minneapolis, BCT Brochures Indianapolis, BCT Brochures Rockford, BCT Brochures Norcross, BCT Brochures Marietta, BCT Brochures Orlando, BCT Brochures Tampa, BCT Brochures Colorado, BCT Brochures Upland, BCT Brochures Laguna Hills, BCT Brochures Phoenix, BCT Brochures Mobile, BCT Brochures Los Angeles, BCT Folders Alabama, BCT Folders Arizona, BCT Folders California, BCT Folders Colorado, BCT Folders Florida, BCT Folders Georgia, BCT Folders Illinois, BCT Folders Indiana, BCT Folders Minnesota, BCT Folders Mississippi, BCT Folders North Carolina, BCT Folders New Jersey, BCT Folders New York, BCT Folders New Mexico, BCT Folders Nevada, BCT Folders Kentucky, BCT Folders Michigan, BCT Folders Ohio, BCT Folders Canada, BCT Folders Ottawa, BCT Folders Pennsylvania, BCT Folders Maryland, BCT Folders RhodeIsland, BCT Folders South Carolina, BCT Folders Texas, BCT Folders Virginia, BCT Folders Washington, BCT Folders Wisconsin, BCT Folders Tennessee, BCT Folders Milwaukee, BCT Folders Spokane, BCT Folders Seattle, BCT Folders Norfolk, BCT Folders Houston, BCT Folders Dallas, BCT Folders Austin, BCT Folders Columbia, BCT Folders New England, BCT Folders Pittsburg, BCT Folders Mississauga, BCT Folders Akron, BCT Folders Long Island, BCT Folders Erlanger, BCT Folders Las Vegas, BCT Folders Albuquerque, BCT Folders Upper Saddles River, BCT Folders Raleigh, BCT Folders Jackson, BCT Folders Nashville, BCT Folders Minneapolis, BCT Folders Indianapolis, BCT Folders Rockford, BCT Folders Norcross, BCT Folders Marietta, BCT Folders Orlando, BCT Folders Tampa, BCT Folders Colorado, BCT Folders Upland, BCT Folders Laguna Hills, BCT Folders Phoenix, BCT Folders Mobile, BCT Folders Los Angeles, BCT Stamps Alabama, BCT Stamps Arizona, BCT Stamps California, BCT Stamps Colorado, BCT Stamps Florida, BCT Stamps Georgia, BCT Stamps Illinois, BCT Stamps Indiana, BCT Stamps Minnesota, BCT Stamps Mississippi, BCT Stamps North Carolina, BCT Stamps New Jersey, BCT Stamps New York, BCT Stamps New Mexico, BCT Stamps Nevada, BCT Stamps Kentucky, BCT Stamps Michigan, BCT Stamps Ohio, BCT Stamps Canada, BCT Stamps Ottawa, BCT Stamps Pennsylvania, BCT Stamps Maryland, BCT Stamps RhodeIsland, BCT Stamps South Carolina, BCT Stamps Texas, BCT Stamps Virginia, BCT Stamps Washington, BCT Stamps Wisconsin, BCT Stamps Tennessee, BCT Stamps Milwaukee, BCT Stamps Spokane, BCT Stamps Seattle, BCT Stamps Norfolk, BCT Stamps Houston, BCT Stamps Dallas, BCT Stamps Austin, BCT Stamps Columbia, BCT Stamps New England, BCT Stamps Pittsburg, BCT Stamps Mississauga, BCT Stamps Akron, BCT Stamps Long Island, BCT Stamps Erlanger, BCT Stamps Las Vegas, BCT Stamps Albuquerque, BCT Stamps Upper Saddles River, BCT Stamps Raleigh, BCT Stamps Jackson, BCT Stamps Nashville, BCT Stamps Minneapolis, BCT Stamps Indianapolis, BCT Stamps Rockford, BCT Stamps Norcross, BCT Stamps Marietta, BCT Stamps Orlando, BCT Stamps Tampa, BCT Stamps Colorado, BCT Stamps Upland, BCT Stamps Laguna Hills, BCT Stamps Phoenix, BCT Stamps Mobile, BCT Stamps Los Angeles, BCT Full Color Alabama, BCT Full Color Arizona, BCT Full Color California, BCT Full Color Colorado, BCT Full Color Florida, BCT Full Color Georgia, BCT Full Color Illinois, BCT Full Color Indiana, BCT Full Color Minnesota, BCT Full Color Mississippi, BCT Full Color North Carolina, BCT Full Color New Jersey, BCT Full Color New York, BCT Full Color New Mexico, BCT Full Color Nevada, BCT Full Color Kentucky, BCT Full Color Michigan, BCT Full Color Ohio, BCT Full Color Canada, BCT Full Color Ottawa, BCT Full Color Pennsylvania, BCT Full Color Maryland, BCT Full Color RhodeIsland, BCT Full Color South Carolina, BCT Full Color Texas, BCT Full Color Virginia, BCT Full Color Washington, BCT Full Color Wisconsin, BCT Full Color Tennessee, BCT Full Color Milwaukee, BCT Full Color Spokane, BCT Full Color Seattle, BCT Full Color Norfolk, BCT Full Color Houston, BCT Full Color Dallas, BCT Full Color Austin, BCT Full Color Columbia, BCT Full Color New England, BCT Full Color Pittsburg, BCT Full Color Mississauga, BCT Full Color Akron, BCT Full Color Long Island, BCT Full Color Erlanger, BCT Full Color Las Vegas, BCT Full Color Albuquerque, BCT Full Color Upper Saddles River, BCT Full Color Raleigh, BCT Full Color Jackson, BCT Full Color Nashville, BCT Full Color Minneapolis, BCT Full Color Indianapolis, BCT Full Color Rockford, BCT Full Color Norcross, BCT Full Color Marietta, BCT Full Color Orlando, BCT Full Color Tampa, BCT Full Color Colorado, BCT Full Color Upland, BCT Full Color Laguna Hills, BCT Full Color Phoenix, BCT Full Color Mobile, BCT Full Color Los Angeles, BCT Offset Alabama, BCT Offset Arizona, BCT Offset California, BCT Offset Colorado, BCT Offset Florida, BCT Offset Georgia, BCT Offset Illinois, BCT Offset Indiana, BCT Offset Minnesota, BCT Offset Mississippi, BCT Offset North Carolina, BCT Offset New Jersey, BCT Offset New York, BCT Offset New Mexico, BCT Offset Nevada, BCT Offset Kentucky, BCT Offset Michigan, BCT Offset Ohio, BCT Offset Canada, BCT Offset Ottawa, BCT Offset Pennsylvania, BCT Offset Maryland, BCT Offset RhodeIsland, BCT Offset South Carolina, BCT Offset Texas, BCT Offset Virginia, BCT Offset Washington, BCT Offset Wisconsin, BCT Offset Tennessee, BCT Offset Milwaukee, BCT Offset Spokane, BCT Offset Seattle, BCT Offset Norfolk, BCT Offset Houston, BCT Offset Dallas, BCT Offset Austin, BCT Offset Columbia, BCT Offset New England, BCT Offset Pittsburg, BCT Offset Mississauga, BCT Offset Akron, BCT Offset Long Island, BCT Offset Erlanger, BCT Offset Las Vegas, BCT Offset Albuquerque, BCT Offset Upper Saddles River, BCT Offset Raleigh, BCT Offset Jackson, BCT Offset Nashville, BCT Offset Minneapolis, BCT Offset Indianapolis, BCT Offset Rockford, BCT Offset Norcross, BCT Offset Marietta, BCT Offset Orlando, BCT Offset Tampa, BCT Offset Colorado, BCT Offset Upland, BCT Offset Laguna Hills, BCT Offset Phoenix, BCT Offset Mobile, BCT Offset Los Angeles, BCT Digital Alabama, BCT Digital Arizona, BCT Digital California, BCT Digital Colorado, BCT Digital Florida, BCT Digital Georgia, BCT Digital Illinois, BCT Digital Indiana, BCT Digital Minnesota, BCT Digital Mississippi, BCT Digital North Carolina, BCT Digital New Jersey, BCT Digital New York, BCT Digital New Mexico, BCT Digital Nevada, BCT Digital Kentucky, BCT Digital Michigan, BCT Digital Ohio, BCT Digital Canada, BCT Digital Ottawa, BCT Digital Pennsylvania, BCT Digital Maryland, BCT Digital RhodeIsland, BCT Digital South Carolina, BCT Digital Texas, BCT Digital Virginia, BCT Digital Washington, BCT Digital Wisconsin, BCT Digital Tennessee, BCT Digital Milwaukee, BCT Digital Spokane, BCT Digital Seattle, BCT Digital Norfolk, BCT Digital Houston, BCT Digital Dallas, BCT Digital Austin, BCT Digital Columbia, BCT Digital New England, BCT Digital Pittsburg, BCT Digital Mississauga, BCT Digital Akron, BCT Digital Long Island, BCT Digital Erlanger, BCT Digital Las Vegas, BCT Digital Albuquerque, BCT Digital Upper Saddles River, BCT Digital Raleigh, BCT Digital Jackson, BCT Digital Nashville, BCT Digital Minneapolis, BCT Digital Indianapolis, BCT Digital Rockford, BCT Digital Norcross, BCT Digital Marietta, BCT Digital Orlando, BCT Digital Tampa, BCT Digital Colorado, BCT Digital Upland, BCT Digital Laguna Hills, BCT Digital Phoenix, BCT Digital Mobile, BCT Digital Los Angeles, BCT Print Alabama, BCT Print Arizona, BCT Print California, BCT Print Colorado, BCT Print Florida, BCT Print Georgia, BCT Print Illinois, BCT Print Indiana, BCT Print Minnesota, BCT Print Mississippi, BCT Print North Carolina, BCT Print New Jersey, BCT Print New York, BCT Print New Mexico, BCT Print Nevada, BCT Print Kentucky, BCT Print Michigan, BCT Print Ohio, BCT Print Canada, BCT Print Ottawa, BCT Print Pennsylvania, BCT Print Maryland, BCT Print RhodeIsland, BCT Print South Carolina, BCT Print Texas, BCT Print Virginia, BCT Print Washington, BCT Print Wisconsin, BCT Print Tennessee, BCT Print Milwaukee, BCT Print Spokane, BCT Print Seattle, BCT Print Norfolk, BCT Print Houston, BCT Print Dallas, BCT Print Austin, BCT Print Columbia, BCT Print New England, BCT Print Pittsburg, BCT Print Mississauga, BCT Print Akron, BCT Print Long Island, BCT Print Erlanger, BCT Print Las Vegas, BCT Print Albuquerque, BCT Print Upper Saddles River, BCT Print Raleigh, BCT Print Jackson, BCT Print Nashville, BCT Print Minneapolis, BCT Print Indianapolis, BCT Print Rockford, BCT Print Norcross, BCT Print Marietta, BCT Print Orlando, BCT Print Tampa, BCT Print Colorado

Source : http://bctonline.net/

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

substitute posted:

Everyone go view source on this poo poo. It's hilarious.

There's a hidden form field with a value that is over 100,000 columns.

This is an incoming client of ours.

hehhehehe :barf:

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Working on a geolocator for a client website using google maps, which is hidden by a slideToggle. It seems like any time #map-canvas or any wrapper is set to display: none the map refuses to fully render. Anyone know why? It's been frustrating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Career questions about reviving my development portfolio. I moved back into graphic design and hate it and want to get back into web development. I've had a breakthrough with JavaScript and it has been a breeze to learn and currently in a free Rails course with a big project due at the end of this 'semester'. I'll probably be creating a website with a log in and after that complete building a personal site using Rails

I have past experience with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, SASS, some Git and command line knowledge, and pretty much everything Wordpress. I have built web pages using what I knew in my previous position, but haven't coded anything except for freelancing on forms this past year. I'm not sure what else I could build to show I know my stuff? We have game developer and JS meet ups locally, but I'm ready to move west and don't want to apply to any more jobs here since our small ad firms don't pay and everything else is based around .NET. I'm really great at networking and not scared to follow any job lead, but moving without any job prospects seems like suicide career-wise and financially.

I left my past position because they were paying me peanuts and the web designer position I'm in now pays great, except I'd rather be coding. I had trouble getting a second developer job due to my lack of JavaScript knowledge. My ideal job is working in an agile environment working along with a designer/UX person and not being completely walled off from the creative side.

cheese eats mouse fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Oct 19, 2015