Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cawd Rud
Mar 12, 2009
Salad Prong
Well, they have PHP code in a .html page and it's not being handled. The form still works if javascript is enabled since that takes over, but it's obviously broken without javascript enabled. Someone screwed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cawd Rud
Mar 12, 2009
Salad Prong

Mister Chief posted:

I have a div with overflow-x set to auto. Inside that div I have another element that sits on the right hand side and I would like it to scroll with its parent. Currently this is what happens:

http://i.imgur.com/ObR0MlO.png

It stays in the position it was originally ruining the fade effect I'm going for. Anyone know how to achieve what I want?
Something like
code:
.fade { position: fixed; right: 0; }
Edit: Actually never mind, that won't work with the fade inside the div, position:fixed takes it out of flow completely. You'll probably have to move the fade to the outside of the div and overlap it.

Cawd Rud fucked around with this message at 20:16 on May 21, 2014

Cawd Rud
Mar 12, 2009
Salad Prong
Add this to your css:

code:
html, body { margin: 0; padding: 0 }
Basically, browsers set their own margin/padding on these elements (I think it's usually margin on <body>, but I always do both anyway, and there isn't a standard size which is why it varies from browser to browser), which is good for say, plain-text stuff since you don't want text butting up right against the edges of the screen, but you don't want them.

Cawd Rud fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Jun 14, 2014