Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

Like a hundred crippled horses lying crumpled on the ground

Begging for a rifle to come and put them down
Can someone point out what's wrong with my page? The logo is suppose to be just a few spaces away from the text.

http://pipnee.com/P8357B1CA

Strangely, it displays correctly on my laptop but here at the desktop, the logo is far away almost to the center of the page. On the iPad it's worst off with the text overlapping on the logo but I guess that's a given how small the screen is.

I just got back into coding this one time in a long time so I'm pretty sure there's something I missed and hopefully you guys would be able to help me out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

How do I remove the space below my Wordpress footer when my theme is on boxed mode?

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

Makes sense!

Here goes :)

http://urlgone.com/fba910/

Disharmony fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Aug 31, 2014

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

It didn't work but it did help steer me to the right direction! Turns out the "auto" after margin:0px was crucial.

Super thanks! :D

Disharmony
Dec 29, 2000

Can anyone suggest any resources/online courses for QA/software testers (we usually handle web and mobile design) both free or paid, basics and advanced?