Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dereekb
Nov 7, 2010

What do you mean "error"?
I'm currently working on a Google App Engine application and am almost to the point where I'm going to dip into the HTML/JS a lot more than I have currently. So far at this stage I've created a basic amount of CSS and added some JS for handling Google Maps.

After reading the huge amount of info in the op (Thanks for putting that together!), I'm considering using JQuery UI and HTML5 Boilerplate.

Is there anything else to HTML5 Boilerplate other than being a starting place for websites? I opened it up and it looks like only some starting CSS, JS packages, and a few other files.

Is it better to create a website first, and then make sure it is compatible with everything else, or tackle the entire issue to begin with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU