Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
I hope it's alright to share this but Mobify released a free e-book yesterday, The Ultimate Guide to Tablet Web Design. If you're interested, you can download it here. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
Seems some developers are working on a new web design app that will function more as a designer tool than a coding tool. They just posted a sneak peek of the app in action, starting from a blank canvas to the actual HTML and CSS output. It's called Macaw and it's looking really promising.

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
A fellow intern and I have been trying to find an answer to this. It's probably obvious but not to us. A client wants to receive an email notification whenever a file is uploaded (successfully) to their server. We're not necessarily looking for the uploaded item to be attached but just an email saying something along the lines of 'filename.filetype uploaded at time' or something like that. So far all I've managed to find is the standard contact form information, which I think isn't what we need. Any suggestions/help?

Transmogrifier
Dec 10, 2004

Systems at max!

Lipstick Apathy
So today I received the news I've landed an internship, my second one, but this one I feel is going to be leagues ahead of my first. I'll have a chance to actually mess around in WordPress and they're going to be taking the opportunity to teach me about SEO. Any suggestions on what books to grab and/or websites to go to so I'm better prepared?