Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."
I've got to concur with most of what's been said before me, so rather than reiterate those thoughts I'd like to instead ask you, what is the deal with the header? Not just the weird grass layout, but rather the entire thing. Why realistic grass when everything else is illustrated/vector art? Why are these creatures talking on phones, how do they tie in to you brand, moneyspider design? Why the curve to the graphic when all your other elements are boxed or circles?

To me it doesn't make sense.

The entire design is based on your header as its foundation, and in my opinion that foundation seems rife with cracks.

E: don't know if it makes any difference, but I'm a professional designer by trade. I currently run my own design firm, and I am a creative director for a goon owned start up. As the OP says, take these thoughts with a grain of salt. Good luck man, hope it works out for you.

RGBRIOT fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Aug 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread