Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tboeske01
Apr 6, 2011

in the end the addition of charles barkley did improve the amount of dunk in the proposed replacement picture as expected, even exceeding our more modest projections easily.
I am currently setting up a tank for clown loaches. I am slowly building up the tank. Starting with 5 for now to see how they do. Here are some pictures of the tank as is sits now. I am not done with it by any means. One question I do have is in your opinion what fish make great tank mates for clown loaches? I am going to start with the loaches and a plecostomus. I am going to be adding some rocks and things a little later today. I will update the post with pictures as I add things. Sorry for the crappy picture, currently using my cell phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tboeske01
Apr 6, 2011

in the end the addition of charles barkley did improve the amount of dunk in the proposed replacement picture as expected, even exceeding our more modest projections easily.
I am going to be moving them up to a 125g tank when they get bigger. I have no plans to keep them in a tank too small for them.