Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Chido posted:

I read it but I'm so bad at anything fish that I don't know how many anubia nanas I could cram in it, or the kind of soil/gravel/substrate. I only have the generic white gravel that I was given and for the few bags of substrate I saw online, they all seem to be 15lbs/7kg bags, and I kinda get the feeling that's too much substrate to put into the small tank.

I just don't know about quantities :ohdear:

Edit: The plants I've seen in petsmart often have a metal thing as a weight. Is it ok for me to leave it? It won't kill my fish? also, stop being in Australia come to California, set up my mini tank and I'll let you play with the chickens :D

Are you in the LA area? I've got a ton of hornwort FOR FREE if you're interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

Chido posted:

I had to google what plant it was, how fast does it grow in you experience? Also, my tank has a lid, would that affect the plant's growth as google says it's a surface plant. And I live in El Monte :).

It's a super easy plant to maintain. I started with 2 plants that had crazy a lot of lateral growth; it basically looked like a pine tree. I had to trim a lot of it and put about 2/3 of it into a .75 gallon tupperware and it's more or less filled the whole thing up. The only caveat is that I have a Walstad setup in my tank and tupperware. I don't think having a lid would affect the plant's growth. In my tank, I have it in a pile sitting above the substrate and it's doing all right. It'll probably grow slower in a non-Walstad or a non-high tech tank but it's a pretty tough plant. I have PMs or you can email me at flexmagic at-----gmail dot com.

I'm heading out to your area tomorrow, too! The UFC gym out there is so nice. :allears:

durrneez fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Jun 17, 2013

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Ooooo. I'll take some corkscrew vals! They're so pretty! Have you got PMs?

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I'm in the valley too! Neighboring fish nerds!

I've been to Exotic Life on Lassen and Topanga Canyon. It's okay. RCS are super overpriced and their plants are pretty meh but they have pretty lively bettas. They receive shipments on Tuesdays I think. Staff is pretty friendly.

I'm heard that A+ Tropical Fish in Temple City/Rosemead area (http://www.yelp.com/biz/a-tropical-fish-temple-city) has a great selection of livestock, including plants. My friend, who keeps really exotic fish and herps, loves this place. Haven't had a chance (or money) to go yet.

Aquarium City on Sherman Way has rumors of ick on their Yelp page so I've avoided that place. Also parking there kind of blows.

The PetCo on Nordhoff and Tampa, in the CostCo shopping center, has a pretty good plant selection and Eddy, who works the aquatic department, is awesome.

Yumi's on Chatsworth and Shoshone has snails in their plant tank and their livestock is pretty yuck. They have another shop in LA proper but i've never been. I used to buy anacharis from them all the time about a decade ago. I purchased from hornwort there recently and it grows like mad. Shrimp are hella overpriced here. $3.99 for a fire shrimp which is basically an RCS! c'mon!

Are you looking for something specific?

durrneez fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Jun 26, 2013

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

If you want exotic stuff, A+ Tropical Fish in Rosemead is probably your best bet. I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I spot any other place that fits your criteria. I think that's where my friend bought his rainbows. Their plants sell out pretty quick so I'd call ahead.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Yes! My package from Shakenbaker arrived! He very generously gave me some corkscrew vals and a few MTS. A few frogbit or duckweed hitchhiked but I'm actually really happy that they did. My Walstad still suffers from some hair algae so it'll be nice to have some floating wonders.

It was really mesmerizing to watch an MTS slowly push out its operculum and right itself. My betta was pretty freaked out!

I'll post pictures when my tank doesn't look so embarrassing. :downs:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

All of my bacopa melted. :bang: For a while, the melt looked like it was only on the bottommost segments. A few days ago, the whole crop went to poo poo and I threw it all out. Ugh, how annoying. Wisteria still looks like crap so I've decided to float what remaining nubs I have and see if that's helping.

Oh the upside, my red ludwigia looks great and I think my corkscrew vals are doing well! I had some melting happen with the Marsilea quadrifolia after I replanted it but that's more or less stopped and I'm seeing some new growth.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

SynthOrange posted:

I've got a ton of greenery in my tank. Mosses, vals, anubias, water sprite, crypts. Where does my betta choose to lounge? In the gear corner, jamming himself behind the water heater. :v:

Ugh, same!!

He was making bubble nests every day when I kept him in a 1 gallon tupperware. Now that he's in a lovely 10 gallon does he make bubble nests regularly? NOPE.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I have two fancy guppies in a maternity tank because they're getting ready to download their fry. I had a divider up between them but every time I check on them one or the other would be in the other compartment :wtc:

I just took it out since they obviously want to chill together.

I think that is super cute. Oh, fish! :3

Speaking of cute, my corkscrew vals have new growth!!!! :allears: I'm so excited because I've had so much trouble with bacopa and wisteria for some reason.

durrneez fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jul 7, 2013

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

My Walstad has blue-green algae. I've read that a BGA infestation is due to low levels of nitrate... but I have an inch of miracle gro organic potting soil in it. I've removed a lot of it manually and with an H2O2:H2O 1:1 dip.

Light are on from 7 am - 11 am, then 2 - 6.
Bioload: 1 male betta, handful of MTS.
Plants: 1 stumpy wisteria (lol :(), 3-4 stems of red ludwigia, some corkscrew vals, a 3"x3" carpet of Marsilea minuta, a little bit of guppy grass, some anacharis, hornwort.

All the new growth leads to me to believe that there's plenty of nitrates in the tank but not enough water movement. I performed a 30% water change and lowered the water level so the filter-without-any-filter-media-in-it makes more splashes on the surface. I still have the outflow buffer in place so my betta is happy.

Any suggestions as to how to get rid of the BGA are greatly appreciated.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I received the corkscrew vals about a month ago from Shakenbaker. I think there's at least a 33% increase in node number since I got them. They're a really cool plant and remind me a lot of kelp. Seeing new leaves poking through the substrate makes me so happy!!

Also, check out how gross white substrate on top of potting soil looks! I should've paid the extra $2 for the bag of black sand. -_-

The fuzzy blob of stuff on the left is my taiwan moss. I haven't figured out what to do with it yet. I was thinking of taking a small ceramic pot, breaking it in half, and tying the moss onto it making a cute hidey hole for my shrimp--but then my betta ate all of them so there went that idea. I'm letting things grow a little wild right now. I don't have the time or resources to invest in cooler things for my tank.

As far as the light goes, I've had early stages of BGA in my tank since day one, only about 3 or 4 months ago. The bulb is rated as 5700K which, as far as I know, is within the daylight range. Maybe it's a bad bulb or a bad brand. I'll try switching it with the other bulb and see if that makes a difference.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Shakenbaker posted:

Kinda jealous you can get clover to grow, my attempts with it went south pretty quickly. Never got any growth from them, and they eventually just withered down to the point I pulled them up and tossed them. I'd love to be able to get something like a carpet of them going, such a neat looking little plant.

You mentioned wishing you'd gone for black sand instead of the white, which got me wondering what everyone here does for their substrates in general? When I got back into the hobby last year I spent a fair bit of time trying to see where I could save a few bucks since if you go buy substrates from the store they get costly pretty quickly. I knew I wanted to go planted off the bat so I got nice light and planned for soil under sand, and wound up buying pool filter sand to do that tank.

It's off-white in color, largish grain size for sand and looks very natural, akin to riverbed white. The 50lbs bag I bought cost me $7.00, and so I've still got enough to do a decent sized tank out in the shed. It also cleaned up very fast, not much particulate floating off of it at all.

My betta's tank has Safe-T-Sorb in it for substrate. It's baked fuller's earth, reddish-brown in color and about the size of standard gravel. I originally bought it to use as an additive in the soil for my other tanks since it's basically a poor man's laterite but figured I'd give it a shot as a substrate itself. It's got good exchange to it, so if you're fancy pants you can pre-load it with fertilizer by soaking it in a water/fertilizer mix. It also works as-is, since it'll soak up whatever's around and then your rooted plants can pull out whatever they need back out of it. Again, nice and cheap with a 40lbs bag going for about $5 at Tractor Supply. There's more than one kind, so go with the green label since it's just the fired clay.

Wanted black sand for my 75 both because I wanted something different and I thought it would hide some of the mulm and such better than the white sand in the 55. Wound up going with Black Diamond blasting sand, which is actually coal slag but is totally inert. I got the finest grain I could find at the store at the time and it's very fine sand, much finer than the pool filter sand. It's not uniformly one color of black so it actually looks pretty natural. It's pretty close to Tahitian moon sand, really. Bought two 50lbs bags of it, for a total of $16.00, again at the local Tractor Supply.

For the little betta tank I set up for my sister, I did something less natural and more flashy, and bought some crushed garnet. Again, it's inert so it's safe, but it obviously does not look natural at all. It's maroon in color, but it's definitely sand-looking since it's crystalline. I think I payed about a $20 for 25lbs for it, ordering it off of eBay from a company that sells sandblasting supplies. Just wash it like you would any sand and it's good to go. It certainly makes a statement, I think. I really want to one day make a gaudy as all hell tank with that stuff, white rocks, and African cichlids. One day...

So does anyone else get some bizarre enjoyment from sand and junk, or am I a nut?

Honestly, I'm pretty surprised that the clover is doing as well as it is! All of my bacopa and most of my wisteria melted but somehow I get clover to grow? :iiam:

The problem I have with my substrate is that it doesn't look very natural and, with how messy of a planter I am, the potting soil comes up and makes the tank look unkempt. But whatever! Can't change it now! At the end of the day, substrate is just something for me to shove my plants into... UNTIL I GET ANOTHER TANK!!! then I'll probably care more about the Gestalt of the aquarium rather than just the plants and buy a 50lb bag of pool filter sand or something.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Malalol posted:

^ Wow I love the way that looks. I've been looking for some parrots feather and hyacinth..if you ever have any trimmings youre tossing, Id love to nab some!

I went to the LFS store with no intention of buying fish but ended up adding to the cory party. Sigh. And picked up some mystery fish.

What are those brown balls???

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Do they look like this?
http://www.planetinverts.com/pond_snail.html

If so, I like to squish them against the glass when my fish is nearby and watch him eat the snails! Sorry if it's from the hornwort. At least it's free protein for your fish. :) You won't wake up tomorrow and omg! suddenly have a bazillion snails. Pond snails are, in my opinion, pretty harmless as far as pests go. It's up to you to squish them or not.

I like the way LECA looks, like those delicious coated peanuts! :yum:

Malalol posted:

Yeah, it was uh, substrate in a bathroom caddy type cup for emersed plants. Then it fell and balls went everywhere and was just too lazy to ever pick those stupid things back up. Tried shoving most in just one side of the tank, hah. I also used it in my hob.

That's a pretty ingenious way of growing emersed plants!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Water hardness is a result of dissolved minerals, usually Ca++ and Mg++. CO2 will only affect the pH not the hardness. I used to have pretty hard water in my first tank. I lowered it by mixing conditioned tap with RO water.

Can't wait to see your tank once you have it up!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Fusillade posted:

the best story :allears:

How wonderful! congratulations! the people demand photos of the babies at any and all opportunities!!!

Shakenbaker posted:

Done! Behold, the most fearsome creature to have ever been birthed by the waters and the skies at the same time:

I think I know how stormchasers feel now.

holy frijole that's a lot of MTS! tank looks spotless though :) your fish specimen is very pretty.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Mr. Onslaught posted:

Does this look acceptable enough for a 10 year old that wants a betta?

http://www.amazon.com/Aquarius-Aq25...ords=Betta+tank

Has a filter and some cool looking lighting, so I figure he is good to go after adding the betta itself, some food, water conditioner, some fake plants, gravel or beads, and maybe a little ornament if there is room. I know it's not top of the line, but it seems nice looking and more humane than just tossing the betta in a small vase like I see most people do.

If it's not going to be a heavily planted enclosure, the consensus is >5 gallons minimum for a betta. If you're going for fake over real plants, there's a panty hose test that you can do to make sure the decorations don't tear up the fish's fins:

quote:

If a plastic plant will snag a pair of pantyhose when rubbed against it, then it will damage your Betta's fins. Be safe and buy silk plants instead.
from http://www.wikihow.com/Take-Care-of-a-Betta-Fish

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Medicinal Penguin posted:

So I just moved my fish about an hour's drive, and I think they might've picked up an infection. One of my giant Danios had a really beat up mouth that wouldn't close right after the move (had to euthanize him), which at the time I thought was just damage from ramming into things in a panic during the move. However, another of the Danios seems to be developing the same condition now. Is this some sort of weird infection I have going? I'm pretty sure they're not getting picked on or anything, the dead one and the sick one are the 2 biggest fish in the tank, other than an algae eater that I haven't seen for more than a minute since the move.

Hm, do you have any pictures? That could help ID a fungal vs. bacterial infection.

dirtycajun posted:

Well, I got the dwarf hairgrass and Anubias Congensis into the bone tank. Hope all this prep work will get them growing fast and strong!

Please call your tank the Bone Zone. :haw:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

My baby angels are all grown up and have finally stopped eating their own eggs! I just noticed the latest egg batch has turned into a wiggly writhing pile of fry! This is going to be a really stressful day until I get back home.

Omg how cute! congratulations!!!

and good to see that i'm not the only one with cyanobacteria problems.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

demonR6 posted:

Progress on my bowl..

day 1

day 63.

The airstone is to keep it from getting stagnant while things will in. I will eventually remove it altogether. As you can see, poo poo is already growing out the side and the dwarf hairgrass has filled in nicely.

What a beauty! what are those bean-like things?

Lacrosse, how're your bowls doing?

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Mean Bean posted:

You guys YOU GUYS my tank came in the mail today! I put my awesome rocks in there, check it out-

Very cool! Can't wait to see the finished product.

demonR6 posted:

FML I got a new little betta not even two weeks ago to replace Max who passed away a few months ago, and I killed him. He was a tiny little guy, a runt who the breeder was getting rid of. I put him in the same aquarium and due to the current from the in-tank filter I used a panty hose to cover the intake so he would not get sucked up. Everything was great for a week, the hose needed to be rinsed off because it gets gunked up fast. I was going to do it yesterday since I work from home but with the holiday on Monday I left my laptop at work locked up on Tuesday thinking it was the Monday so I had to go in. Yesterday morning I propped it open a little so there was inflow into the filter enough to not burn out the motor and I would change it when I got home. He must have swam up and got sucked in.. I should have changed the loving thing the night before but no. Everything fell into place.. the wrong place. Between me forgetting my laptop and not doing my due diligence this happens. I was so upset I broke down the aquarium completely, packed up everything in the closet, removed the stand from my office. Actually I took it out into the garage and in a fit of anger too a 5 lb sledgehammer to it and broke it to pieces. That is it for me with bettas, no new fish for that matter. I am a terrible human being.

Hey demonR6, you're not a terrible human being. :glomp:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

demonR6 posted:

What the hell is the thing with the hooked claw?

Looks like a snail extending its foot region.

Shakenbaker posted:

This week I managed to finish stocking my 75 gallon. Two three-spot gourami, two farowella, six Bolivian rams, six very small yoyo loaches, and 12 black ruby barbs, all living in blissful harmony at the moment. No losses during the whole process, which I'm kinda proud of. Yoyos were not really what I wanted loach-wise, but so far they've been really fun to watch and they seem to get on well enough so far with the rest of the tank. Been breaking up Sharknado's (the male three-spot gourami, my lavender) bubble nests to keep him from going destroyer of worlds on the tank, and so far it has worked out. I have totally been loving the barb school, they've long been a fish I wanted to keep and in the last week my local store was finally able to get some in for me. I do kinda think I should swap the gourami from my 55 (a pair of pearls) with the ones in my 75, but for now we're good, at least in that tank.

My 55 is very much too heavy on kribensis. They're breeding like roaches and that isn't what I want at all. I need to remove them and replace with a few blue rams I guess? I don't know. Either way I'll have the fun of removing like...15 blasted kribs from a planted tank at some point soon. I realize this is going to end up with a complete uprooting and rock removal, but there's no other way at this point. I should never have bought them, argh! I'm dumb as hell, but that's what happens when you set up your first tank in a decade or so. "One tank to house them all" is such a horrible mindset.

My other problem is that I want to start another tank immediately. My bedroom has an east-facing window with a fairly unobstructed patch for the sun to get through. So...I kinda want to set up a 20 long in the window and go Walstadt. I've got enough plants that really all I'd have to do is make a tall stand and buy a tank, but I've got a whole lot of tanks already. Thinking just shrimp and snails to start, finishing with a small group of brown spiketailed paradise fish because I have some unhealthy obsession with them. If I do this, I'll literally have more tanks than I have rooms in my house, and that's a dangerous threshold to cross I think.

So yeah, I have the worst of all possible problems ever.

PICTURES PLEASE

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Fusillade posted:

In other news, I have acquired some Ameca splendens! These little livebearers are sometimes called butterfly splitfins, because the males have a noticeable notch in their anal fins which contains a pseudophallus. These are remarkable in the hobby because, aside from a few stragglers in a concrete pool at an abandoned Mexican water park, they are extinct in the wild. The OTHER neat thing about them is that they take livebearing to the next level -- the fry actually develop a fan of membranes equivalent to an umbilical (called a trophotaneia for those interested)that absorb nutrients from mum while they are inside! They do not store sperm, and must be impregnated each time. I am actually surprised at how attractive they are, they have a blue sheen to their nacreous scales!

Here's a male:

And a female, who is engaging in a neat little behavior of livebearers that involves scouting out predators. A group of three to four will come out of cover to investigate, each taking turns in the lead. What is even more remarkable about this is that they will REMEMBER individuals that do or do not 'cheat' by hanging back more often then others, and then recall that behavior when selecting partners for future scouting parties! I read this in an article titled "Machiavellian Intelligence in Fishes".

Clever girl...

Ah! So cool! How did you come across them?!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm in CA. How far are you from me?

I'm in CA too and Shakenbaker sent me some corkscrew vals the last time he offered to send some out. Took about two-three days to get here, I think.

Here's a really crappy semi-recent photo!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Do you know if the white stuff on your fish is fungal or bacterial?

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Genetics, probably.

Nostalgia4Infinity, it looks like you've got the Hindenbürg in that tank.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

SynthOrange posted:

What the hell happened to my betta's tail and fins!? They're all ragged and frayed looking along the edges and the tail is a mess! Augh!

The only other creatures in the tank are cories and chain loaches and I dont think either of those are supposed to be nippers? What could have just caused half his tail to go missing?

Same thing happened to my betta--and he lives by himself. I looked in the tank one day and he wasn't beautiful anymore!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I think it's pretty neat that you have a freshwater polychaete specimen! Only about 2% of all species of polychaetes are freshwater. :science: A way to tell that a bristleworm is carnivorous is by looking at its pharyngeal jaw: if it's fairly large, chances are it poses a threat. However, this method isn't 100% accurate and it's hard to say what's "large" if you don't have a lot of reference points. It'd probably be best to err on the side of caution as most polychaetes are carnivorous.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Kharnifex posted:

Excellent, I'll try to catch it. He was about 4 inches long, 5mm in diameter.

:aaaaa:

WOW! That's a big one. Can you take a picture of it when you catch it?

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Do you have live plants?

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

SynthOrange posted:

Possibly some weird bacterial infection. Mine cleared up with a salt treatment (1 tablespoon rock salt to a 10 gallon tank) in a few days. If it's not that though, I'm really not sure. Symptoms sound the same. Cloudy, funky water.

My betta's eyesight is getting terrible. The metallic scaling is covering a lot of his eyes and he's having seeing food floating in front of him. :( I'm worried because I'm heading home for xmas and wont be around to feed him. I've got a timer feeder and a feeder gel block I can use. Not sure how well he'll do without me supervising his eating, and he relies on me approaching to start looking for food.

How long will you be away for? I've heard bettas going ~2 weeks before starving to death and I typically only feed mine every few days.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Hm, is your betta into eating shrimp? You could get him some live ghost shrimp for him to eat while you're away instead!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Never everevereverever put fish store water into your water. You don't know what's in their water. Net out your new acquisition from the bag and put it into your tank. Here's an article on how to acclimate a fish.
http://www.wikihow.com/Acclimate-a-Fish

Here's another one with pictures:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Pic/article.cfm?c=3578&aid=841

I don't like their floating method because they float the open bag IN the tank. I prefer to set the open bag in a container in which the bag can sit upright, like a bowl or tupperware because I am clumsy and spacey when it comes to really important things.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

xxEightxx posted:

Not directly on point, but I have kept a betta alive by allowing a plants roots to grow into the water. The betta will nip at the roots and get food that way.

That's really not how it works.

SkaAndScreenplays posted:

I always float/net out. I think the Pleco may have already had stage 1, and the little bit of water that was on the snails was enough to carry a bit of ich into my tank. It's mind boggling because I even went so far as to rinse the snails before dropping them in

Oh, woopsies! I misread your post.

If you've got a spare tupperware and you still want to buy fish from PetSmart maybe dumping your new acquisitions into a quarantine tank would help impede a full on ich infestation.

durrneez fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Dec 12, 2013

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Goldmund posted:

Got an early Christmas gift of a light stand and umbrella, and had a brief chance to try it out this morning on my frontosa tank. Really hoping to swing a new 120g in the next month or two to replace this old rear end scratched to hell 55g.

DSC_6311.jpg by meramsey, on Flickr

DSC_6301.jpg by meramsey, on Flickr

DSC_6312.jpg by meramsey, on Flickr

DSC_6291.jpg by meramsey, on Flickr

Those pictures are so beautiful! What kind of camera is that?!

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Can't confirm/deny trout ID without a picture of the rest of the body but I'm leaning towards not a salmonid. There's something "trout-y" about it but I'm not wholly convinced.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I think it's cabomba.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

SynthOrange posted:

http://www.visualnews.com/2014/02/12/stunning-photography-of-siamese-fighting-fish/

Some great photos of bettas. Also a question! Anyone else have bettas with those little pits around their head like in the photo above? My opaque white betta had those too, I've no idea if it's normal or not.

Those pits are part of the sensory lateral line system! :science:

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

Extra Smooth Balls posted:

Oh, definitely the former, I'm a massive hippie.

There was a lot of spawning but I didn't see any babies last year, they did spawn in my fishtank but I think the hydras got them all.

The only things I will euthanise (if they're still there) are the sticklebacks my kid dumped in the pond as they can't go back in the stream and they really don't like tanks unless they're quite specialised.

Ah! 3 spine sticklebacks?!?!?! I think they're so cool. Did you ever get the males to show their mating colorations?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

This is cool how did you make it!!!!!