Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kontona
May 3, 2003

i wanted to pick up a "shallow" tank that's similar to the ADA 60-F. i recall someone posting a link to a site that had one that was just perfect.

does anyone remember the link to the site or have any recommendations?

(pic for reference.)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kontona
May 3, 2003

most people who have ebi's seem to really like them.

i have an eheim aquastyle. thought it was a really good beginner tank.

kontona
May 3, 2003

Mean Bean posted:

Well they come from this company https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorstone/479583962080292
I can order the rocks in quantity from the store in Ansbach I go to I think, the actual company website is a nightmare. If you want a nice headache here's the actual site http://www.aquarienkies.de/index1.html

these look really nice. i kind of want to start a new tank using these.

kontona
May 3, 2003

i just picked up a finnex fugeray planted+ . it's supposed to be pretty great, but i haven't had it long enough to verify.

i used eco-complete and it worked well.

are you going to use co2 injection?

kontona
May 3, 2003

TurboPriest posted:

Since this is the only freshwater thread i think this may be the right place to post.

don't have anything to add, but just wanted to say i really enjoyed this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kontona
May 3, 2003

Rallos posted:

So I just came back from vacation and I found one of my nerites had escaped the tank and was sitting on my desk out of water (not sure how long it's been there). I dropped it back into the tank but the back part of the shell is "floating" so to speak. As in it won't sit all the way on the bottom. Is it dead? :ohdear:

i would wait a bit. i had a nerite that escaped that i found 5 days later. i thought he was dead but put him back in the tank just in case. next morning guy was alive and moving around as if nothing happened.