Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

Also he became the new Apocalypse, then got stabbed with a Life Seed and reincarnated as an amnesiac with metal wings, literal angel powers, flowing gold locks and an energy sword.

Wow...it's been a while since I read X-Men..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
Pvp is a loving joke this season. It really is now who spends the most money wins.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Is there an actual good defense team at this point? I figure the only way to get above gold in PVP now is defense since there's now a giant wall.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Kal-L posted:

Anyone heard if there's going to be a new SpecOps/character on Monday? I wanted to buy Psylocke, but if they're going to release something new then I would keep the CP for that.

I've been seeing for some reason the next lockbox character is Santanna.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

Well, I just got a random new set of tasks to unlock some new gadget thingy. They do seem to be rolling out the Season 2 updates bit by bit.

The device looks stupid as all Hell and no way is it gonna be really useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

So far all this Spec OPs has done is made me question why Taskmaster isn't already a lockbox?

Edit: Holy poo poo got the Mimic Blade and the Scourging Gaze in one roll a piece.

Diabetic fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jul 14, 2013

• Locked thread