Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
taremva
Mar 5, 2009

sanchez posted:

Don't tell anyone how much you make, you can pretend to be horribly underpaid then.

Wait stop no gently caress that.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to negotiate for a decent salary if I don't know what my colleagues are making?
The only ones who benefit if you keep your salary quiet is your employer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taremva
Mar 5, 2009
I have coworkers who do not understand marginal tax rates, and think that too much overtime in a month will end up at a 50% total tax rate.
As you can infer, they also dont know that everything is counted per year and not per month.

taremva
Mar 5, 2009

skipdogg posted:

16% APR on a car loan is sub 600 credit score territory.

Is there a good guide regarding credit scores around for us who dont live in the US and find the whole idea confusing?

My bank look at my income and current assets and then decide to give me more money.

• Locked thread